PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6: Other NFL games

Fields 9-18 88 yards 1 INT.

Yeah I’m glad the Pats weren’t giving up a high draft pick or more in 2022 to move up for him but either way something is just off with this guy and I can’t figure out what it is. He takes a bunch of coverage sacks instead of extending and making things happen with his legs. It’s like he has no escapability from the pocket or he’s not willing to try. It’s just weird. Is he hurt?
So Fields has 12 minutes to be a hero and has the ball at midfield trailing by 10, Nagy needs this comeback.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Mahomes with like the greatest shuffle pass in the history of the universe, or at least you’d think so listening to the call.

So Fields has 12 minutes to be a hero and has the ball at midfield trailing by 10, Nagy needs this comeback.
Got the TD. Nice drive by Fields there and he actually did have a nice run with it.

Does the soon to be 0-6 Lions QB Jared Goff laugh every pay day knowing he's gtd $110 million dollars.

These announcers sounded so disappointed that Rodgers TD was ruled out of bounds at the 20. LOL

Cheeseheads are going to take a huge win in Chicago

Did Rodgers just yell at the Bears crowd “I still own you” after his TD? LOL

Kelce arm hurt after slamming it into a helmet. Rut roh…

Kelse has a hang nail, his return is questionable

Weird stats, Ravens lead Chargers 34-6 yet Herbert has thrown for 170 yards while LJ has thrown for 166.

Did Rodgers just yell at the Bears crowd “I still own you” after his TD? LOL
I've always thought you could tell a lot about a person by their choice of "I" over "we" when referring to the accomplishments of their team (in any profession).

Reactions: sb1
Kelce arm hurt after slamming it into a helmet. Rut roh…

Kelce seems like a grade A douche, but I don't wish injury on him.

I am begging for Hill to suffer a broken arm though. If there is any karma justice in this world......

Colts 31 Texans 3
Jags beat the Dolphins for their first W of the year.

Pats lost to the Dolphins and needed the help of a botched punt to beat the Texans.

Huh.

Ugh Fields taking an awful sack

KC looked shaky but looks like it got the W

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe