PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6 Other NFL Games

Lol, that was DPI. But I love it! Suck it, Jerrah!:rofl:

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Okay so maybe letting PI be challenged wasn’t the worst thing ever.

Wait, me?

When did I say the Bills would be the “bull” (whatever that means)?

Im not much of a bragger at all, except for Allen who I think will be quite good.

The Bills are the best team in the East but they are not ready for a SB run in my opinion.
the bull of the division..it's a metaphor. Go back to third grade and brush up on your basic English comprehension. Your Belles are the best team in the division right now....that actually means SQUAT you complete football dilettante.So far, your heart throb Allen has looked QUITE BAD against teams that are actually good.

Dallas might not win another game this year. Might as well tank for Trevah.

That wasn’t even his fault. Lamb was mauled and fell down. Should have been a flag easily.

Dalton threw a floater under duress into traffic. Yes that was a PI, but even if it wasn't, that pass wasn't going anywhere.

the bull of the division..it's a metaphor. Go back to third grade and brush up on your basic English comprehension. Your Belles are the best team in the division right now....that actually means SQUAT you complete football dilettante.So far, your heart throb Allen has looked QUITE BAD against teams that are actually good.
He actually looked bad against the Jetes a few times, but you know it's the jetes...

Dallas might not win another game this year. Might as well tank for Trevah.

Jets are saying "hold my beer."

If Trevor is smart, he stays in school another year and avoids the green cesspool down Jersey way.

Dalton just about gets Gallup killed. Sold the long pass and let the safety read his eyes and move over for that nasty hit.

Jets are saying "hold my beer."

If Trevor is smart, he stays in school another year and avoids the green cesspool down Jersey way.
What makes you think he wouldn't end up in the same position the following year?

What makes you think he wouldn't end up in the same position the following year?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Missed FG. Love it. What a nice evening.

Going for a 58 yard FG down 28-3 in the 3rd quarter. Just go for it.

Is McCarthy more fatter now?

Vintage Dalton. He just doesn't do hot reads.. no thank you. Just too much for him. Got enough on his plate as is.

PP...I'm not worried about it. If Trevor opts to stay in college another year, he's obviously quite intelligent. If he sees the Rats have the #1 pick and decides to come out anyway, I HAVE to suspect his brainpower to succeed at the NFL level. No reasonably intelligent human being would have anything to do with the fetid green slime organization unless he was forced into it, for whatever reason. If he has a reasonably intelligent agent, I think they'll try tio get the Green Scum to trade the #1 pick for what looks like a boatload of high round picks. The media spin is simple...the Rats already HAVE their franchise QB, their "GOLDEN BOY!!!" Darnold. THIS is what the nitwit green morons have blabbed up in their NY press since he was drafted. As far as P.R. goes it's a win/win on the surface. As we all know, it's NEVER a win/win for the green scum.

every team has their fortunes of good and bad luck, we are no luckier or less lucky. The reason the patriots have 6 sb’s is because theyve put themselves in solid position to win the sb maybe 15 out of 19 seasons and with that many opportunities you are obviously going to catch breaks a few times. yes they could have had less than 6 , they also could have had more , it fairly balanced out to 6 . If Mahomes will be good enough to take his team to the afcc or further 14 of the next 18 years or however many times brady did it, odds would be in his favor to have 6 rings as well. In other words it wont happen.

That is debatable but I agree with everything else. I don't think every team or player has the same amount of luck that happens for them.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back