PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 NFL Games

Trubisky will have nightmares against a Belichick D.

Why anybody wants to sign J. Richards and actually use him on their defense should raise an eyebrow.

Panthers score just about the easiest 2-point conversion you'll ever see.

Refs are trying all they can to keep the Dolphins in the game.

you wanna see the grubby rat claws of Goodell at work? Look no further than the abomination being reffed in Miami...jeezus krsit , they don't even care that we know anymore

CH 1st and goal. Trubisky throws pick.

The announcer calling Bears Dolphins should be calling a MAC conference game. Talk about annoying.

tie game...worst call of the year on that "illegal pick" at the 1...fixed, has to be

tie game...worst call of the year on that "illegal pick" at the 1...fixed, has to be
What’s worse was how that ref seemed to get enjoyment out of making that call.

Refs... GTFO of the way and let the game get played.

Headed down for the Donks game. Snow has stopped and it is warming up. Going to check out the future Super Bowl Champion Rams.

Watson throws a Flacco.

Steelers dominating cincy in the trenches both sides of the ball, despite that cincy still calls cute little pap and misdirection plays resulting in sacks instead of just lining up and exploiting steelers secondary. This team plays the steelers twice a year and still cant figure it out. Whereas brady and the pats figured them out by meeting #2

Am I really going to have to sit Sony in fantasy because of his status in a late game? My only option to replace is with John brown in the flex.

1st and goal at the one. HOU gets a FG to tie Bills.

I'm so expecting the Bungles to bungle this.

Refs look devastated that they were unable to call back that Chicago TD. 28-21 Chicago.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back