PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense was excellent and they looked like a juggernaut. They should have probably had at least ten more points. If Gordon truly catches on this group is lethal at full strength.

The defense? Iffy to say the least. A lot of dropped balls made it look better than it was and it really didn't look good anyhow.

2 great quarters of football, 2 bad quarters of football by both offense and defense.

But then again its a short week so am not overly concerned about much. 3-2. Mini BYE. 10 days to get ready for the Chiefs.
Two bad drops turned into INTs. Otherwise I thought the offense was on point throughout.

The defense, yes.

I think Devin needs to go after 2018. He can still have good games, but has bad ones too. Hes switching between good and bad and I think hes falling off.

Good win. Felt like we could have scored 50, but its TNF so its fine.

As a stat through 5 games we have given up less points than KC has in 4

Genuinely the pats should have won that game by about 35 points!

Not sure if that statement is encouraging or discouraging!
Pats should have destroyed them...but kept fumbling and bumbling their way thru game!!!

Nice win that would have been a 50-burger had the Pats not gotten some bad luck. That said, is it time to talk about McCourty? He has not looked right all season long and tonight was the cherry on top.

EDIT: By the way, I say this as someone who has traditionally been a staunch defender of his.

We can run against KC. I expect we will see that a lot next week.
This game was good except for the 3rd quarter. They won, that's all that matters right now but BB will not be kind to his team this week. I expect they will clean up these mental errors. The D is still worrisome though

Thursday night football is a sloppy product both QBs got absolutely victimised by drops like i've never seen, both teams might of dropped close to double digit perfect passes.

Two bad drops turned into INTs. Otherwise I thought the offense was on point throughout.

The defense, yes.

Nah. Offense looked pretty average in the second half. Bailed out by turnovers produced by the defense and a long bomb by Brady to Gordon that was a low key pretty questionable decision but showed trust.

First half they looked unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents