PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

A couple of things about this game.

The commentators didn't understand when two players are not set they both need to be set before a man can go in motion while the ball is snapped. Correct?

AJ Feely saying he hasn't seen this in the first 4 games from Josh Allen. Uhm, well I have.

AJ Feely talking like this game is an anomaly and they'll be fine. Yeah, maybe if Josh improves. What you saw in this game is Josh Allen 2020.

Finally I'd like to say this wasn't Josh Allen's worst game of the season. This was a middle ground game for him where he looked good in between the 20's with Daboll play calling.

Bottom line. Watch the tape, don't eat the cheese. If you don't have time to watch the tape, hold your judgment even if you're "worried".

What was the final score? Box score says 42 but the tally says 35. NFL database seems a little iffy.

Screenshots_2020-10-13-22-21-40.png

Not that it matters, but could Tanehil been any further over the line of scrimmage on that pass?

A couple of things about this game.

The commentators didn't understand when two players are not set they both need to be set before a man can go in motion while the ball is snapped. Correct?

AJ Feely saying he hasn't seen this in the first 4 games from Josh Allen. Uhm, well I have.

AJ Feely talking like this game is an anomaly and they'll be fine. Yeah, maybe if Josh improves. What you saw in this game is Josh Allen 2020.

Finally I'd like to say this wasn't Josh Allen's worst game of the season. This was a middle ground game for him where he looked good in between the 20's with Daboll play calling.

Bottom line. Watch the tape, don't eat the cheese. If you don't have time to watch the tape, hold your judgment even if you're "worried".
Titans defense isn’t that good but they were tonight.

Allen said postgame he didn’t think he was fooled much by the defense. Odd thing to say after a game like that.

the Belles shoulda kept Fitzpicktric....:p:p:p:p:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(or signed Kurt Warner's wife as backup...FOOL!)

We can still win the division it appears, Bills aren't ready for primetime.

I had not watched the Bills this year but kept hearing how improved Josh Allen was. Yes he was a bit better, but not too much. He has Diggs which makes him look better. And what happened to the Bills' tough D?

I guess they looked good against the Jeté, Raiders and Dolphins and everyone thought they were legit?

Last edited:
you must not watch much besides the games. However, even if you watched the games you’d understand why that would never work again.
How do you know what goes on between Rodgers and Macarthy? You dont.

You dont even know what really went on with Brady, BB and Kraft.

Oh what a surprise, the bildos might be frauds.

4-0 could easily become 5-4 over the next 4 weeks for them

Chiefs, Pats and Seahawks in the next 4 weeks. The 1 guaranteed win in those 4 weeks is the jest

this is great for the patriots. I for some reason turned on my car and the miserable adam jones show was on and he was saying how this was a guaranteed win for the bills and how "you need to accept you arent going to win the division"

this is great for the patriots. I for some reason turned on my car and the miserable adam jones show was on and he was saying how this was a guaranteed win for the bills and how "you need to accept you arent going to win the division"
Jones is the quintessential Felger wannabe. He worships at Felger's altar, fetches him water, is available!e on demand for carnal favors, etc. ...

I loved the 8pm start time for last nights game, it's nice having a game end before midnight. I'm looking forward to the media using the game delay to still pump up the Bills...

Lets go Titties!
It was a very liberating kind of game.
I'm not watching, but score is 10-21.

I'm assuming this Buffalo team looks beatable?
The big stat was TEN was 6 for 6 in the red zone. BUF choked when it mattered.
I loved the 8pm start time for last nights game, it's nice having a game end before midnight. I'm looking forward to the media using the game delay to still pump up the Bills...
Follow the money. NFL will use this as a proof point that Tuesday night games work. More inventory to sell, gotta get to $25B per year some how.

Tannehill was way across the line. Not even close

Way over. Not even close. He should’ve just kept running.

How the hell did that TD stand? He was way over the line.

Not that it matters, but could Tanehil been any further over the line of scrimmage on that pass?
I was completely and totally shocked when that obviously incorrect call was allowed to stand...QB was way, Way, WAY over the LOS.

The NFL ought to ashamed of that call...what a feckin Disgrace...and the Illegal Forward Pass rule needs to be changed, as in like yesterday,
to declare that if both of the QB's feet are over the line then an IFP has been committed, REGARDLESS OF THE ALLEGED POSITION OF THE
FOOTBALL IN THE QB'S HAND IN RELATION TO THE LOS.

AJ Brown’s presence was immediately felt last night. Don’t worry, guys. I’m sure that Harry, our possession receiver that we drafted in the first round, will pay off in a similar way any day now.

I had not watched the Bills this year but kept hearing improved Josh Allen was. Yes he was a bit better, but not too much. He has Diggs which makes him look better. And what happened to the Bills' tough D?

I guess they looked good against the Jeté, Raiders and Dolphins and everyone thought they were legit?
Didn't even look that good vs Miami either...They should've lost to them really...And obviously also to the Rams if the Criminally Incompetent
zebras had officiated an honest game...Barfalo should be 2-3 right now if there were any justice in the sporting world...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back