PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

Fans in Nashville tonight....KC, Cleveland, Dallas and many others have fans...So... When is Charlie Parker going to let his subjects watch the Patriots play football this year...?

Can’t help but think that NE wouldn’t have been treated the same way the Titans did.......

Thoroughly enjoying this, what a huge break drawing Houston over Tennessee on a first place schedule! Buffalo still has kc and Seattle on the schedule in the next few weeks. Just gotta do our part.

Wow. Beasley only bill whos done anything. Now hes limping

Vrabels done a damn good job with this team

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
TD Bills. By the time I post this Allen probably still had time to throw.

I know the Dolphins have Tua and Fitz but I wonder what they're thinking when they see Tannehill do what he's doing.

Henry is a load. What did they say, he is 6’3” and 250?

Every bigmouthed preening fawning NFLN pregame personality picked the bills to win EASILY tonight...especially that shytstain on humanity, Kurt "Milking my brief claim to fame the rest of my pathetic life" Warner. EVERY ONE OF THEM...."blear blah blab blab Bills win easy...harumph harumph....back slap back slap Once again, Goondell's GOONS gooning it up like the TOTAL MORONS THEY ARE.

Vrabel has learned more from Bill than people realize. Not only was he a very good player but he has his team so focused and disciplined like Bill has done so for years !!

Especially considering they’ve barely practiced. Incredible performance under the circumstances

Looks like the virus that did NOT originate in the greatest country in the world has made Tennessee much stronger..

Every bigmouthed preening fawning NFLN pregame personality picked the bills to win EASILY tonight...especially that shytstain on humanity, Kurt "Milking my brief claim to fame the rest of my pathetic life" Warner. EVERY ONE OF THEM...."blear blah blab blab Bills win easy...harumph harumph....back slap back slap Once again, Goondell's GOONS gooning it up like the TOTAL MORONS THEY ARE.
Stop beating around the bush. Don’t sugarcoat it. Tell us how you really feel.

Oh look.

Another good start by Buffalo ultimately destined to end in misery. Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time since 08 Buffalo has started 4-0 and then went on to fall apart? Too early to tell with this season but I'm assuming Buffalo will lose another game very soon... Same ol Bills.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back