PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

Bills are missing two corners and a linebacker, and the “star” linebacker left (Tremaine Edmunds) is getting roasted by Bills fans on Twitter right now.

Allen looks good. Bills D is short handed. They can't cover AJ Brown. Henry is still a load to take down. No baseball so Bills football for me tonight. Starting to lose it....

I will now toot my own horn because...well...I have no conscience.Way back a few weeks ago I predicted the Belles would stumble because of their depth...they have none. Using an inside rush technique from the DE position with the Titans in the red zone? Uh....that's a no....not ever...yet there it was leading to an easy walk-in TD.

I still think the Bills have a harder schedule than we do. Like us they get the AFC West and NFC West. They also play the Titans and Steelers. We have the Ravens and Texans. And I'd rather play the Bills than the Patriots, assuming Cam is healthy.

Did you guys know that the key to winning a game is to score more points than your opponent? I did not know that.

Man the Bills offense will be annoying to play. So many 3rd and longs and they convert them all.

I like the announcers. There I said it.

Butler with the pick! Pats are still haunting the Bills and their fans.

Jete just released leveon bell.
No need to say anything more.
The comedy stands on its own.
So Jete-like

Seeing Butler do so well hurts a bit...

tenor.gif

Allen looks good. Bills D is short handed. They can't cover AJ Brown. Henry is still a load to take down. No baseball so Bills football for me tonight. Starting to lose it....

No baseball? Dude both games are on right now

That's the kind of penalty that makes me throw my remote if it was us.

TD. 14 point swing on the Butler pick

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back