PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games

It's just gonna be so good when Dallas pays dak more than 30 millions per year for this kind of performance

It's just gonna be so good when Dallas pays dak more than 30 millions per year for this kind of performance

But, but he's completing 75% of his passes (18-24).

Teams that could/will be interested in QBs next draft in first 2 Rds.

NE, Mia, Chi, Denver, Jax, Buffalo, NO, Carolina, Pitt, Cinci, Tenn, Minne, Oak.

Half the 1st Rd picks might be QB/RB/WR.
One more draft nugget take it fwiw. I'm told Miami has done a ton of work on Fromm from Georgia. Sending guys to all his games. Asking questions. Just a little too much smoke for me rn.

I couldn't imagine passing on Tua but this looks like a vg class & Fromm is extremely PTP. I'm a fan, definitely not his biggest I'll admit. I think @Snooky97 is a big fan?? Others too.
Anyway Jake is abt as Patriot as it gets in a ton of ways both on/off the field. It makes total sense Miami would that type of QB now. And given what I heard one could believe it.

Now 99.9% you take that guy #1. You have a ton of picks. Never know what someone might do.
That saidMiami could conceivably auction off Tua for a ransom. Add to their stockpile. And draft Fromm, Love etc.. Long way away, a lot will happen but thought that was interesting when I heard it.

But, but he's completing 75% of his passes (18-24).
I hear this all the time.

Genuinely asking what would do?

You've built up your team for years. Just to let your QB walk? Have you seen their backups?

I get the outrageous prices nowadays but the alternative is a tough scene in most cases.

Again genuinely asking, not being a penis.

You've built up your team for years. Just to let your QB walk? Have you seen their backups?

I get the outrageous prices nowadays but the alternative is a tough scene in most cases.

I guess I'm reacting to why so many teams are so quick offering extensions to QB's like Wentz and Goff.
You can always franchise Dak next year and not commit to $100 million before you're really sure.

It’s all about “Joker” next Friday.

I would like to point out...I liked your post because that last sentence truly made me laugh out loud. :)

Malcolm Brown is having a great new get for the Saints.

Sean Peyton manages the clock so bad, it's not the first time I see this, it cost the Saints a TD. Andy Reid school of clock management.
He must learn to respect the clock.

Honestly I would, because can dak take the cowboys to the sb today? I don't think so. And that would be the goal for me (I don't think it's for Jerry BTW)
It'll be even worse when they pay him, you'll have to gut other positions for that cap hit.
And I'm not even considering that they will pay Cooper too, because they gave a 1st for him.
It's all just bad cap management for me

Jerruh’s boys being exposed tonight.

I would like to point out...I liked your post because that last sentence truly made me laugh out loud. :)
Sometimes text makes it look worse & I genuinely am trying not to be the tip of a penis.

It’s all about “Joker” next Friday.
I'm surprised you being from LA that you don't have Mathew as the Lincoln Lawyer in your avatar.

If Prescott wants all this money go and lead your team to a game winning fg.

I'm surprised you being from LA that you don't have Mathew as the Lincoln Lawyer in your avatar.
He was hilarious in “Wolf of Wall Street” and it fits my name better. “Lincoln Lawyer” was good too.

Ok you want to be the highest paid QB Dak, show me a 60 yard winning FG drive.

Edit-coke

Man that ref must be a cowboy fan, I never saw a ref run that fast.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back