PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

Good to see Hoyer doing well. Always thought he seemed better than several starting QBs in the league. Hope he keeps it up.

Pats have a chance to claim the #1 defense in the league tonight. (PPG)

They probably won't though. Chiefs will probably hold the Giants to less points than the Pats will the Falcons.

ScreenShot2013-09-29at11.00.28AM_original.png

Former Patriot, Darius Butler with a pick-6

They probably won't though. Chiefs will probably hold the Giants to less points than the Pats will the Falcons.

True. Watching it now and other than 1 big play to Cruz the Giants cant do anything.

I know I should be rooting for NY in this game but I'm loving their crap start, along with Pittsburgh.

These Bills are not the pushovers people thought.

Wow that crappy Bills offense isn't doing anything today...only 20 points in the first quarter and a half. Our defense sucks....

Wow that crappy Bills offense isn't doing anything today...only 20 points in the first quarter and a half. Our defense sucks....

But, but that was week 1 and Manuel had no experience yet :rolleyes:

It'll be great if the defense holds ATL under 17 tonight and the excuse tomorrow is that White isn't 100% and Jackson is injured.

Cassel picking up the unconventional first down.

From Aaron Wilson, football writer for the Baltimore SUn:

Joe Flacco today: 7 of 16, 59 yards, two interceptions, one touchdown, 35.2 passer rating

EJ Manuel: 6 of 8, 126 yards, one touchdown, no interceptions, 156.3 quarterback rating

Nice challenge by Jags. Might be the highlight of their year.

Ghost of Myra Kraft still messing with Cundiff.

So, what's the ruling when there's a NON-football move?
thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-025.gif

Is it too early to say the Bills have finally found a QB?

Is it too early to say the Bills have finally found a QB?

I have watched a lot of that game. Manuel hasn't played bad to say the least, but the Ravens' defense sucks today. They have doubling Ngata and it has been neutralizing their defense all together.

I think the Ravens are going sub-.500 this season. They have absolutely no offense (anyone complaining about the Pats' receiver situation, look at Baltimore) and their defense is average at best.

It is a good year to play the AFC North. Cincy is the cream of that division, but even they are far from a complete team.

These Bills are not the pushovers people thought.

Kiko Alonso was a great draft pick for them.

EJ Manuel is proving everybody wrong.

Robert Woods is already a good NFL WR.

Great draft for the Bills. Mario Williams is having a good season so far as well.

Balt is this bad?

I think they are going sub .500 this year. One of the worst offenses in the NFL and their defense has not been all that impressive. Their only good game has really been against the Texans who played like crap the first three weeks.

it's still way way early in the season...teams will look up and down until some sort of rhythm is established in both home and road games. Some teams never find it. Some teams just lack the talent or experience. Lots of eyebrow raisers today though..especially the Seachickens on the road...they look outcoached.

Dalton fumble. Signalling tuck rule :)

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back