PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 3 Pats @ NYJ pregame thread

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sow and Jonathan Jones ruled out and Grier dressing as the emergency 3rd QB, the Pats only have 2 more inactives to declare. You’d think the 9th Olineman would be one (Wheatley) and either Roberts or the injured Christian Barmore being the other.

It's yet to be seen how good Dolphins D ends up being, but what a gauntlet for our new offense to go through at the start of this season.
Eagles, Fins, Jets, Boys. Some of the best D's (on paper) in the first 4, then even add Saints, Bills, Fins & Commies in 4 of the next 5 as well.
I guess we won't see what this offense can really do until Raiders, Colts, Chargers the middle of the season.

So thankful the Demario inactive news is fake.

I am a card carrying member of the Belichick knob gobblers club, but benching Douglas would have made me put away my BB knees pads.

Sure as hell hope that's not the only time we see him on the field
Pop makes JuJu look like Alge Crumpler. If Pop isn't the starting Slot from here out, then BB needs to sail into the sunset.

Who on this roster can win you the game in the last quarter ? Just seems like a hard question to answer / hard role to fill.

In a perfect world, Mac would deliver on the gotta-have-its. But that has never been the case in his short career.

On O, that player could be Rham. But a suspect + injured line is a factor. It could be Henry. But his key catches are not at crunch time.

On D, it could be Gonzales, the rookie with an INT. It could be Duggar or Barmore with a stuff. It could be Judon or Uche or even the rookie second rounder with a sack.

But if close games keep slipping away w/o those key plays, questions need to be asked and answered. There are surely 20 players that can help you win. But how many are the REASON you won ? Atm that is my biggest concern.

Pop makes JuJu look like Alge Crumpler. If Pop isn't the starting Slot from here out, then BB needs to sail into the sunset.
He’s been running with the starters sine TC for a reason. He can separate. I wouldn’t be surprised if he leads the team in receiving today,

I don’t like Boutte being Inactive,

It can’t be helping his confidence.

Lol, come on, guys. That’s a noted troll Twitter account. Please take a look at someone’s tweets before making a post like this. His profile literally says, “Double PhD in Journalism and Female Anatomy,” and his two most recent “broken stories” are that Shohei is signing with the Red Sox and the Jets are trading two first-round picks for Justin Fields.

So thankful the Demario inactive news is fake.

I am a card carrying member of the Belichick knob gobblers club, but benching Douglas would have made me put away my BB knees pads.

Lmao this went full-tilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back