PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 3 other NFL games watch thread

Decimation comes from the ancient Roman punishment for failure of a military unit. One tenth of the unit was put to death to encourage the remainder to get with the program. Are the Broncos at this stage [metaphorically, of course]?
Sean how do feel about the execution of your team today....

I'm all for it!

I can see both the Bucs and Rams winning tonight

Interesting games

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I wish Kyle Van Noy was still playing..
His wife is a smokeshow
One time, I said something like that on here, and some rando thought he would be a hero and told me I was being a misogynist. If you don’t know what the definition to that is offhand, Google it. Just complete idiocy. Hilarious stuff.

I know as a pats fan I should root for the Bengals to lose, but I find that my deep-seated, irrational, and somewhat troubling hatred of Skippy McVeigh makes it impossible to root for the Rams to win .... ever. (as long as he's there at least).

Mayfield missed two throws there but the Bucs O looks much more creative than last year

****ers have the over here. Need the points

I know as a pats fan I should root for the Bengals to lose, but I find that my deep-seated, irrational, and somewhat troubling hatred of Skippy McVeigh makes it impossible to root for the Rams to win .... ever. (as long as he's there at least).
Had the same irrational hatred for Mike Martz. Couldn't stand his face. I am getting that with Mike McDaniels that dude looks like a pompous ass computer geek.

That Baker pass to his TE, the TE was covered but Baker threw it in front of him so he can go get it. I feel like in the NFL, guys are not gonna be running open unless your Tyreek Hill. Mac has to be able to lead guys open even when they are covered.

How are the Iggles only up 3-0?

Baker twice on 3rd and short throws the slant, safe, easy throws for a 1st down. BoB should watch the tape.

Can’t wait for the Rob Parker takes that Mayfield is better in Tampa than Brady. Yay for us.

Baker’s looked good with the Bucs. He just needed to put more on that ball to Evans and the Bucs would be up 7-3 right now.

Can’t wait for the Rob Parker takes that Mayfield is better in Tampa than Brady. Yay for us.
O line looks way better than last year
Their running game still sucks though

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back