PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 3 other NFL games watch thread

so the challenge cost Tampa 2 seconds..

Impressed that Burrow and his wonky calf is active tonight against Aaron Donald

Interesting to see Chase be a slot receiver tonight

Eagles don't need help but apparently the league is ignoring Lane Johnsons false starts this season. I guess Lurie wrote a bigger check for 2023?

Slow night for Puka - only 2rec / 20yds after the 1st quarter.

Eagles don't need help but apparently the league is ignoring Lane Johnsons false starts this season. I guess Lurie wrote a bigger check for 2023?
Annoying how some teams just get to do it. Though tbh it seems like it's being "let go" a lot more than it used to. I've seen Trent Brown get away with a few. But some teams really seem to push it.

Bengals offense look so sloppy… penalty after penalty

This sounds like a home game for the Eagles

FWIW Pats gave up 239 yds total to Philly. They have that in the first half versus Tampa tonight.... After What Miami did to Denver yesterday, maybe the Pats did a very good job limiting 2 elite offenses......
Now if the offense can get going.....

Aikman talking up the job that Swift was doing “the first 2 weeks”.

Like his 1 carry for 3 yards against us? Ok then…

This sounds like a home game for the Eagles
**** ton of fans made the trip. Eagles fans travel extremely well. Unfortunately for the rest of us. Wives crew is down there now. 3 day party. F-U-N

FWIW Pats gave up 239 yds total to Philly. They have that in the first half versus Tampa tonight.... After What Miami did to Denver yesterday, maybe the Pats did a very good job limiting 2 elite offenses......
Yep. And against a bad offense in NY, they gave up less than 200 total yards.

Several of us on here have been trying to tell people this very thing since week 1. If the offense can tighten up on the Online and manage to be in the top 10-12 in scoring. This team will be a dangerous playoff team.

The defense is excellent. Just can't take to many more injuries.

Cmon Evans gotta bring that down

I wonder what the Lions are thinking watching Swift right now.

Game ovah.

Not a great decision there by Hurts. Nice grab for the INT

LOL so stupid calling a run up the middle back there. Bowles gonna Bowles

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back