PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 3 other NFL games watch thread

Man there are a lot of underwhelming teams in the AFC. The only team that really pops is Miami.

Man there are a lot of underwhelming teams in the AFC. The only team that really pops is Miami.
I feel like KC is getting there too unfortunately

I feel like KC is getting there too unfortunately
I dunno, their two wins are against the Jaguars by 1 score and against the Bears. They still have a receiver issue, if Kelce gets hurt or is less than 100% they’re severely hampered, and their OL is a little shaky. Their defense is better than expected though. I would probably put them second in the conference right now. But they’re no juggernaut.

Higgins is in a contract year. So far he’s been targeted 28 times across 3 games and only caught 10 of them, for a total of 92 yards and 2 TDs.

An ideal buy low candidate in fantasy.

I dunno, their two wins are against the Jaguars by 1 score and against the Bears. They still have a receiver issue, if Kelce gets hurt or is less than 100% they’re severely hampered, and their OL is a little shaky. Their defense is better than expected though. I would probably put them second in the conference right now. But they’re no juggernaut.
KC getting to play the Bears and the Jets in back to back weeks should be illegal.

must be nice to have a #1 receiver

Man... Dolphins have arguably the fastest WR of all time and the 2 of the fastest RBs of all time... AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK.

Jesus H Christ

Speed.png

Achane only had 6 offensive snaps for the Pats game (shoulder?). Might be a problem for the next game.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back