PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

49er's driving inside the 10 yard line and RB fumbles the ball back to the Stealers.

Consistency is the key :rolleyes:o_O:eek:

Killa ran off the field like he was getting away w a crime. Probably wanted to turn himself in after the game.

Jeezum that replay is crazy, how do you miss that, on a return no less. Game crew should turn in their checks for missing that one, brutal.

The 49ers have already committed 4 turnovers, 2 picks, 2 fumbles, 2 of them inside the 10 yard line. Steelers only up 6

Deja vu all over again as 49er's driving inside the 10 and Jimmy fumbles ball away.

The 49ers have already committed 4 turnovers, 2 picks, 2 fumbles, 2 of them inside the 10 yard line. Steelers only up 6
Still 11 mins left in the 1st half.

Regards
Chris

Lions undefeated. Somehow.

How many times does a team have a +4 turnover advantage and still look like they are probably going to get their *** kicked?

Crazy fumble return for td for the Saints, Seahawks thought play was dead

Saquon wasn't setting the world on fire before the injury as he had 8 rushes for 10 yards.
Daniel Jones has been decent 9 for 13 123 plus 21 rushing with a TD.
Surprisingly Winston threw for 263 yards without throwing an INT.

Great throw by Wilson and incredible catch by rookie Metcalf nullified by Carroll screwing up timeout before halftime

Jimmy "Average" Garrapolo

JAG

Never put your money on him.

So I'm selling my condo (closing Oct 25th) and canceled my xfinity at the end of last month.. Hadn't been an issue thus far this season, but I had to be here today to take care of some stuff for the final appraisal tomorrow.. Decided to give CBS All Access a try and I have to say I'm impressed. Connected to my big screen through HD input on my laptop, the picture is HD quality on par or better than cable, feed consistent, no issues.

Best part, 7 day trial so my needs are met for zero dollars

Damn. Feel terrible for the kid :(

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes