PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

It will be difficult still. Mahomes is playing like a god. He scans the whole field instantly and can make every throw. His receivers are really good as well. I hope we can keep him rather quiet for 1 half and build a lead. That said defense wins championships and I could see us beating KC something along the lines of 28-21, 31-24.
Mahomes will be playing AGAINST the god of QBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
long way until we play KC, but my early indication would be: our D is looking forward to that game, its the last time they were really abused, and I think they know that's their main opponent

i have faith our D can hold mahomes and that offense, in the AFCCG our D had a lot of uncharacteristic play, I don't expect to see that next time, of all the gamest his reg season, that Chiefs game is the one our D wants a second shot at...I doubt KC gets more than 20

Chiefs could very well be undefeated by December 8th too. I don't see a loss on their schedule.

Both the Chiefs and Patriots have a bunch of potential losses on their schedules prior to their meeting.

Not taking anything away from Mahomes but having some very Good players at every position on O sure makes life easy. They have one of the better TE's who many think is just a beefed up WR. They are gifted on the outsides and in the Slot at WR and have a really nice RB who's a dual threat. The Chiefs are really a load to handle for any D.

Last edited:
Not taking anything away from Mahomes but having some very Good players at every position on O sure makes life easy. They have one of the better TE's who many think is just a beefed up WR. They are gifted on the outsides and in the Slot at WR and have really nice RB who's a dual threat. The Chiefs are really a load to handle for any D.
Trust fund kid.

There could be a few undefeated teams late into the year. Also Lions are technically undefeated lol.

upcoming games that could potentially feature teams with no losses.

Week 4 - Pats/Bills, KC/Lions
Week 5 - Rams/Seahawks, GB/Cowboys

Come week 6 we will get a clearer picture on things. Personally I expect only the Pats, Ravens and Cowboys to still be unbeaten. Yes. I'm predicting the Ravens to win today.

The Ravens made it closer than I thought they would. They and the Chiefs look like the teams to beat so far.

I was looking at the undefeated teams a little more closely this morning. There are eight of them and only three are in the AFC due to the horrible start vs the NFC.

The Pats, GB and Dallas were the only teams in the group that played two home games. Everyone else played one.

Nobody had it easier than the Cowboys. They played the Giants and Miami at home and the crappy Redskins on the road.

I know it's early but I assigned each team a ranking and took the average opponent's for each team and came up with the average. These are the results;

Tier 1:
Dal - 29.67 (It doesn't get any easier than that for 3 games)
Buf - 26.33 (They won the battles at NJ ((I haven't been that happy for the Bills since they went to the SB 4 years in a row)) and beat Cincy at home)
SF - 25.33 (They, like the Pats, played Pitt and 2 duds)
NE - 25 (Let's be honest, they have played a very easy schedule)

Tier 2:
KC - 17.33
Det - 17
GB - 14.67
LAR - 12.67 (They played a decent schedule so far)

The Lions will be disappointed with what they’ve gotten out of Trey Flowers so far. Dominant in New England, he has already matched his three missed tackles total in 2018, with three misses alone in the game against the Philadelphia Eagles

The Lions will be disappointed with what they’ve gotten out of Trey Flowers so far. Dominant in New England, he has already matched his three missed tackles total in 2018, with three misses alone in the game against the Philadelphia Eagles

tenor.gif

Can't wait to have him back in 2022.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back