PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you disgree with what I have written just write exactly the same thing. Genius.
He’s the honeydew of the board.

Been away grabbing lunch and having lunch. Anyone know how many shots we've had of Jason Garrett clapping? It's my favourite part of watching the cowboys. Watching that clown smile and clap when he's losing!o_O

Did a Seahawk defender just say, "I'm gonna smoke that n*****!"?

Regards,
Chris

Teams playing up to their competition has never been truer than today. Saints, Browns, Dolphins and Bills. The only explanation I have for the Jags is they spent all week at the bar celebrating their week two win. What a bunch of frauds.

Rarely seen a kicker miss left and right after being bailed out by TO of the opponents.

So you disgree with what I have written just write exactly the same thing. Genius.
I must have fat fingered that on my phone. I meant to give you an agree, green check mark. Sorry. Fixed.

Deone Bucannon just went from 100% of the Cardinals’ defensive snaps for a lot of the last three seasons and week 1 this year, to 35% week 2, and now no first half defensive snaps in week 3.

So many offenses seem to be moving the ball with with ease, wide open receivers, but u watch the Pats and the only wide open guys r running backs out of the backfield...

Detroit is terrible, if Pats can't get guys wide open tonight it's gonna be a long slog offensively....

Yeah, dude, we get it.

Deone Bucannon just went from 100% of the Cardinals’ defensive snaps for a lot of the last three seasons and week 1 this year, to 35% week 2, and now no first half defensive snaps in week 3.
Trade for him! :D

I must have fat fingered that on my phone. I meant to give you an agree, green check mark. Sorry. Fixed.

Didnt care about the Agree/Disagree was just confused.

You said they are a complete team. They have the worst defense in the league. Those two sentences are not compatible.

Allow me to rephrase- I meant to say complete team on offense. After all, they are scoring 38 PPG. :confused:

Allow me to rephrase- I meant to say complete team on offense. After all, they are scoring 38 PPG. :confused:

Yeah, so far no question about that.

I love seeing Jerruh get pissy and cream his pants over the team that HE put together through his constant interference with his own FO.

This week showing again how small the margin of error is in the NFL.

Wish Bill could've brought Talib back this off-season. It was between the Rams and Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents