PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Why is the same fan base that would lose their minds if anyone dared to question the Patriots in weeks 1-4 now finding it to be just common sense to assume that the Chiefs are in trouble after a 1 point loss to a team that was considered to be a top contender in the conference?

Why is the same fan base that would lose their minds if anyone dared to question the Patriots in weeks 1-4 now finding it to be just common sense to assume that the Chiefs are in trouble after a 1 point loss to a team that was considered to be a top contender in the conference?

Because it has been a trend dating back to last season for the Chiefs.

I think the AFC is weak compared to the AFC and, while I still think the Chiefs are the favorites, I would take the field over them based on the fact that their D is crap.

Because it has been a trend dating back to last season for the Chiefs.

I think the AFC is weak compared to the AFC and, while I still think the Chiefs are the favorites, I would take the field over them based on the fact that their D is crap.
There was no such trend. The Chiefs won 12 straight Mahomes-started games prior to the SB last year.

There was no such trend. The Chiefs won 12 straight Mahomes-started games prior to the SB last year.

All of them have been very close games. They are "vulnerable". Still great, but vulnerable. Like, they are not head and shoulders above the rest of the AFC.

All of them have been very close games. They are "vulnerable". Still great, but vulnerable. Like, they are not head and shoulders above the rest of the AFC.

Let me repeat:

And the claim that they were all very close games is not true, either. They beat the piss out of the Bills in the AFCCG, for one example.

I think it’s worth stating again :

someone in charge of a multi million (or billion if you include the Ford backing) dollar empire listened to Dan C talk and decided he was the right person to choose as HC of the Lions

I took Detroit at +11

noice... td

metro goldwyn mayer lion GIF

I'm trying to figure out what they called Equanimeous for short.
You know when he was in Kindergarten he was like **** this...just call me E...other kids are spelling out Kevin and Mike and this kid has half the alphabet in his name.

If Rodgers comes out and plays like himself...this is shaping up to be a track meet.

I'm trying to figure out what they called Equanimeous for short.

he has two brothers both named Osiris and two other brothers named Amen Ra, one of which plays for the Lions

coolest names in the NFL

Lions have Trey Flowers at LB. Now that’s funny.

If I was an authoritarian commisioner of the NFL, I'd mandate haircuts on certain players. Rodgers is one of them.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back