PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Hope the Ravens decide to double cover the woman beater, if not give safety help on every play. If they play it right, they'll have a shot. Bad luck for the Ravens missing Ronnie Stanley though. Hate that I'm cheering for Baltimore, but I just can't stand Mahomes, Hill, Matthew, Clark.

Is it even humanly POSSIBLE for me to root for the Ravens?

I will try. It might make me ill, though.

I’m ok cheering for KC here. Can’t stand the ratbirds and they’re wild card competition like us.

Some very entertaining games this weekend.
As entertaining as what I just watched ? A (possible) murderer dancing on a field with street clothes despite being retired for years !

Reactions: sb1
There’s the other reason why I’m cheering for the ratbirds to get stomped.

Baltimore fans cheering a guy running out on the field who literally killed atleast two people

Baltimore fans cheering a guy running out on the field who literally killed atleast two people
Please don’t forget the dancing.

Lamar just Garoppolo’ed that one

Does anyone think L Jackson is a legit player (minus the mvp season) ?

And then a pick 6!

Honey Badger with a pick 6

I wonder who he was throwing that to

Dance to that one Ray Ray

As entertaining as what I just watched ? A (possible) murderer dancing on a field with street clothes despite being retired for years !

Nope, just some fun games to watch is all. Not really interested in murderers, wife and children beaters.

Wow. Really bad back to back nonplays by Jackson. Cmon Lamar get your head in the game

yeah...but Jackson is the greatest QB in mankind's history...or so I've been told

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back