PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Nothing new, but DAMN they are deep at the skill positions.

D7FF78CE-EBE2-471C-A8AA-75FA61D3F441.jpeg

vrabel screwed up not taking the 10 second run off
what was he thinking?

Wasted play

No intentional grounding?

I’d be worried here if Jump Ball Joe was the QB

Tough break for Seattle…

Wagner has 17 tackles & counting..

Would’ve said “safety”.

that play was a safety ... they completely screwed the titans there

that play was a safety ... they completely screwed the titans there
He took three steps in the EZ w ball in his hand and then threw an intentional grounding. But it isn’t a safety.

This is the gotohell universe, where ratings and keeping seats in front of screens warm is the way refs are rated.

At least justice was served and TN won anyway

f the Bucs beat the tar out of the Rams (which I don't necessarily think will happen), they are not going to lose to NE
Well, to the extent the game against the Rams will matter at all, I think it would be better for the Bucs to be riding high and not really be tested, then be surprised by whatever the Pats have in store for them.

With the NFCW being what it is, Seattle blowing this big lead at home could cost them dearly, in terms of the playoffs.

Well, to the extent the game against the Rams will matter at all, I think it would be better for the Bucs to be riding high and not really be tested, then be surprised by whatever the Pats have in store for them.

I'm hoping Bill and Josh didn't show the league our red zone offense the last couple of weeks in order to surprise the Bucs. OUr next two games will be at home, while the Bucs have to go on the road (cross country), so I'm hoping that'll play a factor.

Vikings should honestly never attempt a game winning field goal again. They can be down 2 at the one yard line with 1 second left and they should still try for the TD

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back