PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 17: Other Games

This illegitimate league doesn't care at this point. KC was gifted a Super Bowl win last year with insane calls and no calls in both the AFCCG and Super Bowl. They'll keep doing it when it's needed and matters most. I'm shocked they even called that Toney offsides against Buffalo, but it doesn't change the overall memo.

This illegitimate league doesn't care at this point. KC was gifted a Super Bowl win last year with insane calls and no calls in both the AFCCG and Super Bowl. They'll keep doing it when it's needed and matters most. I'm shocked they even called that Toney offsides against Buffalo, but it doesn't change the overall memo.
There are so many examples of this stuff in many games with these refs, it’s so bad… They are looking more like the NBA every day. Just waiting for a “gambling ref” story to come out like the NBA soon.

KC did not deserve to win this game. I don't see them doing much in the playoffs. They do have a good defense, but their offense is very suspect.

KC did not deserve to win this game. I don't see them doing much in the playoffs. They do have a good defense, but their offense is very suspect.
Elite QB and a defense should win a chip no excuses

Defense Wins Championships that's the rumor and I think Mahomes still breathes. I ain't betting against Kermit.

bildos @ Fish 8:20PM EST next Sunday, book it!

Hope the Pats get to play on Saturday....would be nice to end this miserable season in 6 days...

Looks like our last place schedule next season will feature a healthy Joe Burrow. Ok then.

None of the QB's coming out are better than Justin Fields right now.
If that’s true - and we’ll see next Fall - then I’m even more emboldened to skip the QBs in this draft. If there is a game changing OT or WR available and NE grabs “someone worse than Fields”….,

Looks like our last place schedule next season will feature a healthy Joe Burrow. Ok then.
Funny how that works out sometimes. The “worst team” in a division is a team that was one game out of a playoff spot and only really missed out due to their ultra talented QB being injured.

Hopefully they’ll be easier to handle when their number 2 receiver is on our side instead.

Defense Wins Championships that's the rumor and I think Mahomes still breathes. I ain't betting against Kermit.
Not when you have to beat the chiefs and the refs. Tall task for any team.

You forgot Taylor Swift. :)
Fair to ask if the NFL just needed to force the chiefs into the playoffs to ensure they could get a Swiftie playoff game or two.

If that’s true - and we’ll see next Fall - then I’m even more emboldened to skip the QBs in this draft. If there is a game changing OT or WR available and NE grabs “someone worse than Fields”….,
This was a Prove it year for Fields when healthy he Proved it this year nuff said!

Fair to ask if the NFL just needed to force the chiefs into the playoffs to ensure they could get a Swiftie playoff game or two.

Literally nothing about this game impacted the AFC seeding. Chiefs were stuck at the 3 seed except if a trillion unlikely things happened next week.

Literally nothing about this game impacted the AFC seeding. Chiefs were stuck at the 3 seed except if a trillion unlikely things happened next week.
Not true. If KC lost today, next week would become must-win for them. If they lost next week as well, they’d be at risk of falling out of the playoffs entirely if Denver beats Vegas. Not a trillion things and not insane scenarios.

Stid to Lil'Jordan help to beat Easton with a Stick. It's like a non CFP bowl.

None of the QB's coming out are better than Justin Fields right now.
Fields really is what people accused Lamar of being. A RB pretending to be QB.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back