PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16: On to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 4, 2000...the last Patriots home game that didn't matter. So 20+ years of meaningful games in Foxboro. that game was also on a Monday night and they Beat KC. So here we are. it was also a 9 pm game for all the youngins here. if you told me when I was a little kid pretending to be John Stephens and Steve Grogan in neighborhood pick up games that there would EVER be a period of greatness like we've just witnessed I'd tell you you're nucking futs.
so now coach Bill and Bill the GM need to get this team back to the playoffs next year or half the fan base will surely check out...

December 4, 2000...the last Patriots home game that didn't matter. So 20+ years of meaningful games in Foxboro. that game was also on a Monday night and they Beat KC. So here we are. it was also a 9 pm game for all the youngins here. if you told me when I was a little kid pretending to be John Stephens and Steve Grogan in neighborhood pick up games that there would EVER be a period of greatness like we've just witnessed I'd tell you you're nucking futs.
so now coach Bill and Bill the GM need to get this team back to the playoffs next year or half the fan base will surely check out...
The beginning of this post was so good...the end part not so much

I remember Hakeem Nicks was pretty close to this in 2013.

well they're not going to get him one with Cam at QB. I want to see the last time a QB has started 13 games and thrown less than 5 TD's. It's statistically prior to 1932.

Ever since I found out that Santa Claus wasnt real, Ive leaned towards living in reality.
I'm still mad at the fat kid in grade 3 who ruined Santa Claus for everyone. Just one more year of believing would have been priceless!

I had a feeling we had seen the last of Edelman in a Patriots uniform. :(
Well for this year. For next, I’m not so sure. He is inexpensive and a local icon. He is already a champion. Just don’t know if his body has another season in it. No quit in the man.

Last edited:
I have an feeling, based on nothing in particular that we are going to win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back