PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16 NFL Games

Can we please get Brady some weapons?

You guys play fantasy football much, or just big NBA/LeBron fans??
Individual stats mean squat. It's all about team, it's all about Super Bowls. I'm sure Brady and Belichick are wringing their hands in the Pats' locker room after hearing about that Peyton TD. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think manning this year has more INTs than Brady had in 2007.... I'd still take 50TDs and 16-0 over Peyton's reords and success this season... But that's just me :D

I'm caught between feeling the need to congratulate Manning on what is clearly a fine accomplishment met with the reality that he's a stat chasing whore.

There is no "need" to congratulate him. The league did that in week one.

Well, it looks like the Pats will need to win out to get a bye. I can see the Ravens beating the Bengals next week, but I can't see Jacksonville beating Indy.

And it only took Manning 51 more pass attempts to tie Brady!

Let's see if anyone in the media notices this.

There is no "need" to congratulate him. The league did that in week one.

The game should have been played in Baltimore, and probably should've been against the Pats

And it only took Manning 51 more pass attempts to tie Brady!

Let's see if anyone in the media notices this.

Nah! They never notice this stuff. What they will note is that it only took 15 games to beat Brady's record which took Brady 16 games.

But when we look back it will always be who is better Brady or Manning-- Doesn't sound like your the best ever when this question is out there. Do you know what I mean it will always be Brady or Manning. I don't believe Brady cares about stats be we all know that's what Manning and his father live for. ;)
There's no question that Tom Brady is the superior Quarterback. It's not even a discussion.

Can we please get Brady some weapons?

Look, Brady has had some sick seasons, who cares if the forehead breaks some of those records. He will break the yardage record next week. Brady 2nd best TD's 3rd best yardage in a season, and 2nd best consecutive games TD passes. Brady has been unbelievable. Plus Brady 3 SB wins Forehead 1. Let the stat whore have his records. Brady is Montana to Forehead's Marino.

Peyton in his presser
"well its really not about the stats....honestly it doesn't matter anymore....":rolleyes:

Manning Breaks Brady's Record with 51st TD Pass. What is Brady Thinking Right Now?

You know this was one part of the entire resume that Put Brady ahead of Manning and now it's like Manning wanted to one up him with 1 more TD pass before he sits next week in a meaningless game. Oh wait, he's gonna want Bree's record too. He ain't sittin' or he ain't sitting until he breaks that record.

If I'm Brady i'm pissed. I hope the Patriots get him some serious weapons next year and Brady makes another push for that record. Right now I can only hope Manning goes 1 and in the playoffs because that would be yet another blow to his credibility and would further help Brady's cause as the better qb of this generation.

FU Manning... disliked you before, dislike you more now. Hope they destroy the petri dish you were "conceived" in...

WOW!! Have another beer and go watch ya some Duck Dynasty!

Look, Brady has had some sick seasons, who cares if the forehead breaks some of those records. He will break the yardage record next week. Brady 2nd best TD's 3rd best yardage in a season, and 2nd best consecutive games TD passes. Brady has been unbelievable. Plus Brady 3 SB wins Forehead 1. Let the stat whore have his records. Brady is Montana to Forehead's Marino.

And, most importantly among regular season stats, the first quarterback ever to go +100 in W/L margin at any point in his career.

Eh, let Peyton have the record. Brady has the rings and the H2H. Peyton can't even beat Brady with Brady's best receiver on his team and with the Pats spotting him 24 points. :singing:

You guys play fantasy football much, or just big NBA/LeBron fans??
Individual stats mean squat. It's all about team, it's all about Super Bowls. I'm sure Brady and Belichick are wringing their hands in the Pats' locker room after hearing about that Peyton TD. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are we a better team now with Brady not putting up monster numbers? I don't think so.

The record is nice, but means nothing if you don't win the SuperBowl

I get the message you're trying to send, but one has little to do with the other in reality. It's still an incredible accomplishment, no matter how cheap it seems (and I agree that it does seem cheap).

No running up the score there.

"Brady will probably break the record next year." - Peyton Manning

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes