PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15: Saturday and Sunday games discussion

if you think the bills are going to lay down for the pats after 25 years of domination by the pats, you don't know bills or their fans. ask miami. bills fans want a 50spot on your coach and a 2nd down punt to end the game.

Bills have a very good team this year and may be the 2nd best team in the AFC. They have young team and a QB on a rookie contract so they'll want to may hay the next couple years before those bills come due.

i haven't seen a post on this topic about anything to do with real fans?

They played a C- game the first time. Much better team now. Peaking late like we used to do.

This. Buffalo is getting really hot at the right time.

i haven't seen a post on this topic about anything to do with real fans?
first page
Buffalo fans are real football fans. Pats fans only show up to the stadium when the team is good. The Pats had 20K at the stadium back in the early 90s. meanwhile Buffalo sells out for 6-10 teams. next year if the Pats are 5-8 in December youll be able to get a ticket on stub hub for $15
Not saying the guy's wrong, but who cares what a 'real fan' is

How much longer are they going to let Elway run the Broncos into the ground? 32-46, three head coaches, and ten starting QBs since winning the Super Bowl.

we could have had Diggs! instead we chose Sanu

Props to the Bills on that one. They traded a 1st 5th and 6th for a Division title and legitimate chance in the playoffs. Perfect timing for them considering the Patriots this year and next.

They played a C- game the first time. Much better team now. Peaking late like we used to do.
Probably because of the 20+ mph winds. Cam threw for more yards than Allen.

Why do the Broncos lay down for this overhyped Bills team?! They always showed up and played hard against the Pats with forgettable QBs. Shameful!

Don’t really need that guy describing real fans. I mean, he claims to be a Patriot fan but look at his posts. Negative Nancy herself looks positive compared to him.
don't you worry. I was amongst the 22K at Foxboro stadium back in 90-92 and I'll be there again next time the team sucks and the games aren't on local TV. will you? I've spent a ton of $ on Seasons tickets from 93-12....have you? don't need you or anyone else telling the born and bred real fan who can and can't describe real fans. real fans aren't carpetbaggers that "picked" the pats as "their" team.

if you think the bills are going to lay down for the pats after 25 years of domination by the pats, you don't know bills or their fans. ask miami. bills fans want a 50spot on your coach and a 2nd down punt to end the game.

Bills fans love taking a beating...we know that. They are stupid enough to jump on tables...

That one dude almost killed himself with a concussion

Buffalo fans are real football fans. Pats fans only show up to the stadium when the team is good. The Pats had 20K at the stadium back in the early 90s. meanwhile Buffalo sells out for 6-10 teams. next year if the Pats are 5-8 in December youll be able to get a ticket on stub hub for $15
B.S comment. The Pats have sold out every game since 1993.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back