PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

that was stupid from the defender..just stood in the endzone and let gronk run into him

the dumbass linebacker was holding him for 10 yards too like he didn’t have extra help in the end zone

nfl trying to get Brady to the playoffs, that's the only way I can explain those 2 PIs the refs have called in the end zone

Dallas today is alive...

In retrospect, I have to say that Miami was smart to start Tua over Fitzpuff. They had to know what they had in Tua before deciding what to do with their #1 pick.

Looks like they're going to pick another QB in the next draft.

the dumbass linebacker was holding him for 10 yards too like he didn’t have extra help in the end zone
Yeah a combo of multiple mistakes from coaching defender just bad there is no need to hold gronk when you have 3 defenders there

In retrospect, I have to say that Miami was smart to start Tua over Fitzpuff. They had to know what they had in Tua before deciding what to do with their #1 pick.

Miami ? Another qb in next draft? Why?

nfl trying to get Brady to the playoffs, that's the only way I can explain those 2 PIs the refs have called in the end zone
The first one was a good call

They should have started Fitz the whole season. You don’t start a highly regarded rookie halfway into the season to see what you have. They should be doing that next season with a year of learning under his belt. Just silly expectations for Tua unless they didn’t think much of him to begin with.

Only a fg from Dallas...

no it wasn't Evans extended and slipped, should have been a non-call
The guy grab his shoulder pad after his break and made contact with Evans helmet well before the ball got there.

Houston bout to hand Miami a tip 8 pick

The guy grab his shoulder pad after his break and made contact with Evans helmet well before the ball got there.
Grabbed his arm as well as the ball got there

The hail mary was clear DPI as they were all over Gronk and he had no chance to even jump for the ball. The issue is that that DPI is so incredibly punitive and calling it on a play like that rarely happens. Hogan was leveled at the end of the Eagles Super Bowl and no one in the media made even a peep about it as refs typically let the defense do just about anything in those situations.

Bet anyone in here $10,000 the very first play of the 2nd half for the Bucs is a run.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back