PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

Vikings missed another FG !!!!

That will give Bucs good field position.

Poor Dan!

TB getting a gift today thanks to the Vikings kicker

Arz has a TE ...

That’s why you hate him?

I’m more inclined to dislike him for breaking his kids arm and getting away with it
I never heard that story before don't follow players outside much with no twitter etc...that's of course really ugly

I have been supportive of Brady particularly against those on here that make snarky comments about him. However, he's looked very pedestrian with all that talent around him lately (minus that last throw). His play warrants criticism and chirping about a 43 year old and how he should retire is not out of line.

Agreed, and they won’t keep that energy with other QBs example Russell Wilson

why does minnesota decide to try a 54 yard fg with these struggles? now the bucs have a better position and the kicker more thoughts the next time bad

I like the Bus offensive plan every set of downs. Ronald Jones for 2 yards, then let Brady start throwing on 2nd and 8

I like the Bus offensive plan every set of downs. Ronald Jones for 2 yards, then let Brady start throwing on 2nd and 8

Tampa fans having been complaining about that since week 2. These fools do it all the time even though the analytics day to throw on 1st down

Brady unable to get into a groove. We all know what happens as a result.

Tua with an INT....come on Miami

Tampa fans having been complaining about that since week 2. These fools do it all the time even though the analytics day to throw on 1st down

You can see how Vikes stack the box on every first down. It's just like clockwork. There's only been one half-ass PA on first down that Vikes didn't bite on.

DPI on Mike Evans.

What Miami should avoid...

Good Lock td pass...

TB very fortunate that the Vikes have Bailey

lol refs helped the bucs down the field on that one

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand