PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

There you go Tommy. Haven't heard Scotty Miller's name called in a while.

Cmon the fish

Not surprised they are up. They are doing everything correctly- taking Hill out and covering the #2 option. Mahomes forced to work with the others.

Brady to Miller. TD. Perfect throw
yeah... 21bt arm has finally warmed up... New England South West Coast is about to start walking all over vikings i think

Tennessee really ran it on 4th and 2 with a back not named Henry? What an awful call.

Hope Tb don’t go bomb happy after that one

This miami team is kind of mystifying. Never thought they'd be fighting for #1 in the division, even could argue they're as good as Buffalo.

kc catching up to new england south east coast

Damn, Hill with a TD ! I hate that guy
he celebrates me too much thats why i hate him. like a salto before he enters the endzone

Does Brady still need to retire? The coaching on the Bucs is the real problem. Brady is fine.

So we’re talking age I thought he should retire cause of his play right? Well he’s basically on par with Wilson whose had the advantage of playing in the same system. So why are you and others not calling out Wilson or saying he should retire?

I have been supportive of Brady particularly against those on here that make snarky comments about him. However, he's looked very pedestrian with all that talent around him lately (minus that last throw). His play warrants criticism and chirping about a 43 year old and how he should retire is not out of line.

he celebrates me too much thats why i hate him. like a salto before he enters the endzone

For me, it's the whole breaking little kid's arm thing. But ya, the celebrating is obnoxious.

I don’t know what Bowles is doing!

Bucs played man to man for one down, ever so briefly. Now it's back to zone.

Does Brady still need to retire? The coaching on the Bucs is the real problem. Brady is fine.
Yeah, the coaching is losing them games. I'm still not sure what qualifies byron leftwich to be an offensive coordinator. I guess just being a mediocre QB was enough to allow him to call plays.

Back to man coverage and that apparently threw Vikes off enough to call timeout.

What a fumble for Arz...

Yeah, the coaching is losing them games. I'm still not sure what qualifies byron leftwich to be an offensive coordinator. I guess just being a mediocre QB was enough to allow him to call plays.

it's criminal that Braindead Leftwich still has a job, and even worse that Toilet Bowles does.

Romo is annoying, trying to say that KC should not have been penalized even when it was a clear unnecessary penalty...the love fest is irritating !

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back