PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

Golden read that pretty well, didn't bite and came back in time to kill the screen.

LOL, Tampa has the 17th ranked defense in terms of PPG and 15th ranked in yards/game.
Not the same team edp. on D as last year but whos better?

No Deus,. I dont have the energy to break down all the matchups/ mismatches etc on both offense and defense vs. all those teams. But I dont have to- we both know what they are. Finesse teams are beatable. Theres also the qbs- note the 3 teams Input at the top have the best 3 qbs in the league. All 3 can play tough D.
All 3 also have ? marks like everyone else. No dominant team in nfl this year like TB last year. But I think by the time we hit playoffs TB is still the best team in the league.
Beatable is irrelevant. Every team is beatable. You've got no argument against the Cowboys, who certainly already found the Patriots beatable this year.

Beatable is irrelevant. Every team is beatable. You've got no argument against the Cowboys, who certainly already found the Patriots beatable this year.
Psyriots would beat the Cowboys right now

wow, what a FG to end the half

Not the same team edp. on D as last year but whos better?

I would put the Bucs in the top 5, but right now, Arizona should 1 based on its record. If the Cards lose to the Rams, it should be Green Bay.

Last edited:
So incredibly dumb to burn a timeout so early in the second half. Take a damn delay of game. I’ll never understand.

That was a beautiful throw

Michel looks good.

Wow. What an amazing RB playing for LA!! Where did they get him?

Also AZ should cover that Kupp guy. Pro Tip

What a throw and catch.

We once played in a charity dodgeball tournament and had to face Brian fecking Griese. It did not go well. Don't forget he played for the Donks back in the day. It was just our kind of luck.

Krupp is amazing. That touchdown catch was the bomb.

Psyriots would beat the Cowboys right now
I'm a Dak fan but he doesn't look like peak Dak at all. All year. Really good everything hasn't clicked for him. Curious to see if they get a healthy Gregory, Parsons and Lawrence for extended period of time.

I think that's a 50-50 game no matter where it's played rn tbh.

Quite the duel between Kliff Kingsbury and Raheem Morris.

Refreshing to see some good offensive creativity. Kingsbury is a competent coach.

I forgot JJ Watts plays for the Cards now.. how much has he played this entire season? I bet it's a total of five minutes.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back