PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

I am getting pretty damn tired of hearing the completely insincere, forced-copy reading of "Considered the League's most prestigious honor...."
Who actually considers it a bigger honour than lifting the Lombardi ?

The Rams just can't get the uniform thing right. They look like they're wearing long underwear.

Good? Yes. Scary? No. Rams are frauds.
Id rank top 4 teams right now: 1. TB 2. KC
3. GB 4. NE 5. Ariz
Even ignoring Arizona and the Rams for the moment, you still missed the Cowboys.

The Cowboys? Lol

Yes, the Cowboys. They have the same record as the Patriots, and they've already beaten them, at Gillette.

holy ****..

Interesting how Arizona runs the RPO out of the pony formation.. that's creative- could see a number of tweaks coming from that.

Yes, the Cowboys. They have the same record as the Patriots, and they've already beaten them, at Gillette.
C'mon man. Pats are completely different team now. A lot of how I rank other teams is how I think Pats match up with them.
KC TB and GB are tough matchups for NE.
If Tenn was fully healthy them too. I think Pats handle anyone else.

While you are right, and I don’t completely dismiss Dallas, you must admit they have spotty coaching and they are wildly inconsistent. I would say other teams scare me more. I’d also note that NE did indeed lose at home to the cowboys, but NE has improved significantly since early season miscues plagued them.

"Nearly intercepted.." oh, come on.

C'mon man. Pats are completely different team now. A lot of how I rank other teams is how I think Pats match up with them.
KC TB and GB are tough matchups for NE.
If Tenn was fully healthy them too. I think Pats handle anyone else.
So you're not actually using anything approaching logical reasoning or common sense with your list, and are just tossing out random statements. OK.

3. GB 4. NE 5. Ariz

1. Tampa Bay
2. New England
3. Green Bay
4. Kansas City
5. Dallas
6. Arizona
7. Buffalo
8. LA Rams

All the other teams are highly flawed.

Donald is not going to be able to sleep tonight over that one.

Donald whiffed on a 4th down stand. Wow

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
3. GB 4. NE 5. Ariz

LOL, Tampa has the 17th ranked defense in terms of PPG and 15th ranked in yards/game.

So you're not actually using anything approaching logical reasoning or common sense with your list, and are just tossing out random statements. OK.
No Deus,. I dont have the energy to break down all the matchups/ mismatches etc on both offense and defense vs. all those teams. But I dont have to- we both know what they are. Finesse teams are beatable. Theres also the qbs- note the 3 teams Input at the top have the best 3 qbs in the league. All 3 can play tough D.
All 3 also have ? marks like everyone else. No dominant team in nfl this year like TB last year. But I think by the time we hit playoffs TB is still the best team in the league.

Beckham cleans his man off a pick and gets a good chunk of real estate.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back