PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13: other NFL games

Smart offsides by Baltimore. Pit Gotta go hard for the td here, way too much time for tucker

Don’t score too fast

If Baltimore loses, the stakes for tomorrows game became even bigger

At least the Pats will hold the #1 seed for at least 27 hours. That is something.

I never thought Baltimore was really in play for the #1 seed. Despite their record, they are not even close to the best team in the AFC and their schedule the rest of the way is brutal.

How did neither Tony or Jim realize that that was an intentional offsides so the Steelers got the first down without wasting time?

At least the Pats will hold the #1 seed for at least 27 hours. That is something.

I never thought Baltimore was really in play for the #1 seed. Despite their record, they are not even close to the best team in the AFC and their schedule the rest of the way is brutal.

same here, but paranoia would kinda start to kick in if they somehow pull this one out their azz too

There we go!

1:48 from being the top seed in the AFC at least for tonight! :)

We good!!

Seahawks fumble on third and goal from the 2. Where have I seen something like that before?

Was NOT expecting the steelers to come thru.

Tomlin don't blow it

Sweet. I'm glad I flipped it on for the last couple of minutes.

Think about it. The Ravens had the ball for nearly 24 minutes in the first half and they are down by 7 points in a 20-13 game with a minute and a half or so left.

Get touchdown and then immediately kick it out of bounda. Lol.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back