PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 49ers are doing what the Pats did. Crash in on the inside guy and let Jackson get the edge. Need better discipline. This should be a good tape for the Pats as well. Got to let the inside guys do their job and the edge guy has to do his.

49'ers were totally unprepared for the kind of offense that Ravens are. Look at how many of them got sucked in by the QB keeper.

Jeeze. The 49 ers are going to lose

For some reason the Fox channel with the SF/Balt game is dead on Charter here in Worcester so I have to watch the Cle/Pitt game. Maybe I'll switch to Red Zone.
Yep. I live near Worcester as well and needed to use AppleTV to watch it w the NFL app

Awful playcalling by the 49ers DC on that third down.

49'ers were totally unprepared for the kind of offense that Ravens are. Look at how many of them got sucked in by the QB keeper.
Isn’t Jackson the most dangerous guy out there ? Why would SF not prioritize him ? I agree : too many bad guesses.

You can’t even spy that. Pretty impressive

Just how TF is anyone suppose to stop these option plays? Lamar is making defenders look SILLY

Because the Ravens offensive line is so good, the RPO is almost unstoppable in short yardage situation.

On top of having a good RB in Ingram, Lamar back there is also like having Barry Sanders as well.

That was a prettye ****ty defense by the niners. Even my grandma could see jackson was running that one.

The moment LJ stepped out from under center it was so obvious what would happen. Awful call on the defensive personnel.

There is NO WAY this guy keeps it up rest of season. As Molly Hatchet would say Flirtin With Disaster!

Just hit the QB?
There are plays like this every week.

There is NO WAY this guy keeps it up rest of season. As Molly Hatchet would say Flirtin With Disaster!
How do you stop it? Unless some key players get limited by injury, you just can't stop it.
only path I see is to match them offensively. Score for Score. Limit the three and outs. Score in the red zone if you get there.

The Bills run d isn’t very good, right? Seems like not a great matchup for them either.

Something tells me if you shut down the Ravens run game, you could win easily. But that seems to be impossible to do for some wacky reason.
Agree because teams are unwilling to sell out to the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents