PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually not that crappy anymore.

I think they are finally picking up Spagnuolo's complex schemes...

It’s actually not that crappy anymore.

Meh. They are still below average. Not surprising given who their DC is. He can't do **** without talent.

I can’t wait for Romo and Chiefs Pats next weekend.

lol at the refs

I can’t wait for Romo and Chiefs Pats next weekend.

It's not going to be easy at all trying to stop this offense...

So the Chiefs pass defense went from crappy to ok

If Carr throws that it's not overturned

I swear Mahomes has 5 or 6 picks this year called back due to a “defensive penalty”

PI review officially jumped the shark in the KC game. The randomness of their decisions is truly mind boggling.

No, I'm not giving them credit because I still want to see them prove it to me now that they have a target on their back and teams have a lot more film on Lamar.

I've seen so many flashes in the pan in this league in the 34 years I've been watching it (ffs I'm old) that I don't jump on bandwagons very quickly.

Assume I'm being a homer all you want but until they prove it I'm going to question how long they can sustain this. The comparisons others have made to the Wildcat are apt.

What do you mean prove it? They are 10-2 and they kicked our asses. They beat arguably the best team in the AFC and arguably the best team in the NFC.

By prove it do you mean until they win the SB you won't believe they are a good team lol?
Do you mean you want them to prove they can go the next 10 years being dominate????

They have already proven to be one of the best teams in the league THIS year. You choosing to ignore that fact doesn't change it. There is not one single team in the league playing better than the ravens. That doesn't mean they will win the SB.......But acting like the ravens aren't proven at this point is just idiotic and ridiculous.

The raiders and cardinals can’t get out of their own way

Other than Ravens and maybe Dolphins, games this week have all been pretty boring. Mostly blowouts.

I’m glad we don’t have to go to Arrowhead. I think the Chiefs would beat us.

Why didn't the NFL cross-flex SF-Baltimore into this late afternoon CBS spot and put this laugher of KC-Oak to 1:00...?

Afc west up for grabs yo!

That last comment by Romo was just hilarious.

What do you mean prove it? They are 10-2 and they kicked our asses. They beat arguably the best team in the AFC and arguably the best team in the NFC.

By prove it do you mean until they win the SB you won't believe they are a good team lol?
Do you mean you want them to prove they can go the next 10 years being dominate????

They have already proven to be one of the best teams in the league THIS year. You choosing to ignore that fact doesn't change it. There is not one single team in the league playing better than the ravens. That doesn't mean they will win the SB.......But acting like the ravens aren't proven at this point is just idiotic and ridiculous.
...and we see it year after year after year. I've watched these anointed teams fall short more times than not. When will we ever learn? There's no parade for playing the best so far this year.

Last edited:
Meh. They are still below average. Not surprising given who their DC is. He can't do **** without talent.

Only 2 QBs have thrown for 300+ on that secondary and one of them also threw 4 picks. I think they may be for real. I wouldn’t count on a repeat performance from our offense of last season against them given what we have seen so far.

Last edited:
Lol. Hope the Chiefs fans just lost their game feed.

...and we see it year after year after year. I've watched these anointed teams fall short more times than not. When will we ever learn? There no parade for playing the best so far this year.

There is only ONE team that wins the SB every year. Just because a team falls short of winning it all that doesn't make them not a legit team. Common sense.

Nobody here is saying the ravens are definitely winning the SB. That doesn't mean they aren't one of the leagues best teams this year with a legit shot to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes