PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Ravens and maybe Dolphins, games this week have all been pretty boring. Mostly blowouts.
Maybe I'm wrong, but this season has felt like way too many blowouts despite there being a fair amount of parity in the standings.

They’re facing a raiduhs team that basically got down on their knees before the game started. I wouldn’t judge the chefs defense against this lousy raiduhs team.

Only 2 QBs have thrown for 300+ on that secondary and one of them also threw 4 picks. I think they may be for real. I wouldn’t count on a repeat performance from our offense of last season against them given what we have seen so far.

Anything below 25-28 points against them will be a disappointment.

Dont see any solid unit on their defense. They are all either bad or at best inconsistent.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this season has felt like way too many blowouts despite there being a fair amount of parity in the standings.

As someone who watches Redzone every Sunday, it sure seems that way. Not a lot of good games to watch this year.

I wonder if the Chiefs Pats game is a flex candidate.

As someone who watches Redzone every Sunday, it sure seems that way. Not a lot of good games to watch this year.
The blowouts don't speak well to the idea of pride in the NFL and -- to take a leap -- sports/society in general. So many teams just "pack it in" when things aren't going well rather than try to claw back into things. Even when there is no hope of winning, it doesn't seem dignity is high on the list of priorities with so many teams, coaches, and players.

What do you mean prove it? They are 10-2 and they kicked our asses. They beat arguably the best team in the AFC and arguably the best team in the NFC.

By prove it do you mean until they win the SB you won't believe they are a good team lol?
Do you mean you want them to prove they can go the next 10 years being dominate????

They have already proven to be one of the best teams in the league THIS year. You choosing to ignore that fact doesn't change it. There is not one single team in the league playing better than the ravens. That doesn't mean they will win the SB.......But acting like the ravens aren't proven at this point is just idiotic and ridiculous.

I dunno what to tell you man, I thought I was pretty clear.

They've looked like the best team in the league for the past 5 weeks. That's not enough time for me to crown them. They look less impressive than the Chiefs did last year and everyone seems to have forgotten about the Chiefs.

I'm not choosing to ignore anything, I'm stating a simple fact that I want to see ya know, at least half a season and the playoffs.

I dunno what to tell you man, I thought I was pretty clear.

They've looked like the best team in the league for the past 5 weeks. That's not enough time for me to crown them. They look less impressive than the Chiefs did last year and everyone seems to have forgotten about the Chiefs.

I'm not choosing to ignore anything, I'm stating a simple fact that I want to see ya know, at least half a season and the playoffs.

Alright, if you mean you're not ready to crown them superbowl champions I agree. I'm not ready to do that with any team until it actually happens, though.

How do the Chargers end up in this situation week after week?

Alright, if you mean you're not ready to crown them superbowl champions I agree. I'm not ready to do that with any team until it actually happens, though.

I don't think it is unreasonable to say that half a season of dominance isn't enough for me. How many November champions have we seen?

Rivers pick in the end zone loses this probably.

I'm sure it's been explained but why didn't they flex 49ers/Balt to 4pm?

Lmao cmon Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye