Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent broadcast distribution for out of town fans this week:

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Thursday Night: New Orleans @ Dallas (Fox/NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: LA Chargers @ Pittsburgh (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Washington @ Philadelphia (espn)

CBS Single
13-CBS-V3.png

Red: Baltimore @ Atlanta; Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Green: Cleveland @ Houston; Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians
Orange: Denver @ Cincinnati; Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
Aqua: Buffalo @ Miami; Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
Gray: Indianapolis @ Jacksonville; Tom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein
Blue: Kansas City @ Oakland (LATE); Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
Yellow: NY Jets @ Tennessee (LATE); Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Fox Early
13-FOX-E-V4.png

Red: Chicago @ NY Giants; Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis
Blue: Arizona @ Green Bay; Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston
Green: LA Rams @ Detroit; Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman
Yellow: Carolina @ Tampa Bay; Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber
Gray: NO GAME due to local home game on CBS

Fox Late
13-FOX-L.png

Red: Minnesota at New England; Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Blue: San Francisco at Seattle; **** Stockton, Mark Schlereth
Gray: NO GAME due to local home game on CBS

Is this right? Seems like the game would be blacked out here in northern NJ due to the late Jets game.

Might need to have a house party on Sunday

Is this right? Seems like the game would be blacked out here in northern NJ due to the late Jets game.
In normal terms only if the rats were playing at home, but with that being said I'm not sure how the blackout rules work with the Giants and Rats playing for same region.

CBS Single
Yellow
: NY Jets @ Tennessee (LATE); Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

In normal terms only if the rats were playing at home, but with that being said I'm not sure how the blackout rules work with the Giants and Rats playing for same region.
If Giants were late game, they are on TV over Pats. I live in the other two team market and this **** routinely kills my OTA Pats viewing.

Regards,
Chris

Nice. I'll get them down here in Redskins country. Sometimes I can get them on the Baltimore stations when the Ravens aren't playing.

I'm 12-for-12 in seeing Patriots games in south Florida. This run has been amazing. A couple of upcoming games vs. Jets & Bills will be at the same time as the Dolphins & on the same network, though.

I love week 13...nobody is on a BYE...

Red Zone channel be buzzing for the early games....

This is the second week I will have to stream the game from some dubious source. Pretty good. I had Sunday ticket up until a couple years ago. I’m glad the Patriots are on TV so often here out west. I finally got tired of Direct TV shady billing and practices enough to go without. It’s not been bad at all. I don’t like streaming Red Zone though. It’s the only thing I miss

Here in the sandbox, the hits keep coming. The only games that haven't been on here are the Dolphins game and the Jest game. I've missed a few due to work but they've been on, which is awesome. This week...same deal. Nice :cool:

Unfortunately I live in the blue patch, San Bruno CA. Stopped getting Sunday Ticket directtv several years back. This year I'm trying hulu live tv which shows the games if they are broadcasted locally. If not, which is most of the time, go to the local bar which has directv and watch the game there. For those of you in this area, it's in Burlingame and it's called the American Bull.
The Connecticut Yankee is a Patriots Only bar in SF near 16th street. You can watch games there but it's hard to get a table.

It would be blacked out where you are if the Jets were playing at home.

Not the case since NYJ is on the road - plus Jets and Pats are on different networks this weekend.

It would be blacked out where you are if the Jets were playing at home.

Not the case since NYJ is on the road - plus Jets and Pats are on different networks this weekend.

Thank you, got it now! That makes sense.

Pats game for me this Sunday is gonna be a crappy one......I have to start drinking Movi
prep at kickoff for my colonoscopy on Monday...Pats better win !! LOL

Good luck with your VBR!

Some inter-conference stats heading into Week 13:

AFC 25 wins, NFC 23 wins

AFC West 8, NFC West 6
The Rams are 4-0 vs the AFC; the rest of the NFCW is 2-8. The Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos are a combined 7-3 vs the NFC.

AFC South 6, NFC East 4
Houston and Tennessee are a combined 4-1 vs the NFC East; the Eagles (2-1) are the only NFCE team with a winning record vs the AFC.

AFC North 6, NFC South 6
Pittsburgh holds a 1½ game lead over Baltimore in the AFCN. That is due in large part to the Steelers going 3-0 vs the NFC (they still have to play the Saints) while the Ravens are 0-2 vs the NFCS.

NFC North 7, AFC East 5
Interestingly the two NFCN teams with winning records (Bears, Vikings) are .500 vs the AFC (3-3) thus far, while the two with losing records (Packers, Lions) are 4-2 vs the AFCE. The Dolphins, Bills and Jets are all 1-2 versus the NFC this season; the Patriots are 2-1.

Pats game for me this Sunday is gonna be a crappy one......I have to start drinking Movi
prep at kickoff for my colonoscopy on Monday...Pats better win !! LOL
Son of a sea cooking biscuit eater. Colonoscopies aren't much fun.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back