PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

Of course it comes back.

These refs are a joke.

Think Ed Reed.

I really don't think Tom Brady is a hanger on. He'll retire when he wants IMO.

I don't think he'll need a job to pay the bills.

Um yeah that wasn't half as bad as what the Broncos OL has been doing without getting a flag

Alex Smith is really, really, really boring to watch.

Terrible Alex Smith. Throw that ball downfield for christ sakes!

Jamaal Charles has 1-on-1 coverage against a LB on a 9-route and Smith throws a slant to McCluster.

That embodies why he's trash.

Why would another team want him if he was so washed up we didn't want him?

Manning wasn't washed up when he was let go, it would be the exact same situation with Tom: A can't miss college QB is available for the Pats, they get him and prepare for the future rather than waiting for the inevitable father time to catch up to Tom as it has for every single player that's ever played any sport.

In context of your question, i'm pretty sure anyone would be over the moon to have a 40 year old Brady over someone like Smith, Gabbert, Ponder etc.

You need to go for it on 4th here. Offense isn't good enough if you don't

Well, at least they were nice enough to give their defense a breather

That playaction really fooled them :rolleyes:

That was truly awful from the Chiefs

This is just a tease drive. Nothing will come of it.

I predicted a 3 and out earlier and now this. I'm clairvoyant. I can now start up my own psycic business and use my newfound abillities to gain profit.

Terrible punt coverage.

The Chiefs are finito.

Reid should've gone for it instead of punted.

:bricks: WTF is Collinsworth talking about. That's a great drive in a one score game or when you're leading, but now?

Alex Smith is the new Captain Checkdown.

I predicted a 3 and out earlier and now this. I'm clairvoyant. I can now start up my own psycic business and use my newfound abillities to gain profit.

Don't quit your day job!

Personally i think it's all moot anyway because Brady is showing absolutely no sign of slowing down and will be a Patriot for at least 4-5 more years. If he had his cast from last year healthy to go with this years defense right now then they are 9-0 and he is putting up better numbers than Peyton.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back