PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games *Bye Week Edition*

4 and 7 up 31 in the 4th throwing it deep if that was Belichick & Brady people would be calling for their heads.

Although it is kind of funny in this instance because who they are doing it against, Eagles gotta be having fun, right?
Man do I wish that was Belichick and Brady.

Would be nice right

Here we have a QB playing for half price and can’t an elite compliment of offensive players around him
Trequan Smith was a 2018 3rd out of UCF.

Trequan Smith was a 2018 3rd out of UCF.

So what you’re saying is we had multiple chances at him and ended up with cordarelle Patterson and Phillip Dorsett to start the season

Kamara was a 3rd pick.

So what you’re saying is we had multiple chances at him and ended up with cordarelle Patterson and Phillip Dorsett to start the season
No I'm saying other teams can mine talented WRs why can't NE?

It's sad shopping at thrift store for WRs.

Chargers are trying so hard to give this game to Denver and they won't take it.

Kamara was a 3rd pick.
They legitimately got 4 starters out of that draft including one of the best RBs in the NFL. That’s absurd. Between Davenport and Smith, the first two picks aren’t looking too shabby this year either.

raiders screw up their draft position. Gruden trying to fake happiness.

No I'm saying other teams can mine talented WRs why can't NE?

It's sad shopping at thrift store for WRs.

What do you expect?

Bill told the Falcons GM to draft Jonathan Baldwin instead of Juleo Jones. They are the same guy...

That is scary

Shady NFL call in LA. Might not matter hopefully...yess! Suck it NFL!

Wow what a choke by the Chargers.

Wouldn’t be shocked if they keep choking the rest of the way.

Let’s face it. Patriots WR scouts have struggled to find Brady young talent in the draft, which has caused us to resort to free agency and
They legitimately got 4 starters out of that draft including one of the best RBs in the NFL. That’s absurd. Between Davenport and Smith, the first two picks aren’t looking too shabby this year either.

That’s what happens when you have a good draft. The patriots haven’t had a good draft in years.

Thats 2 games the NFL tried to affect the outcomes at the very end. They got one. They didn’t get the other.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back