Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How will the Patriots do versus Baltimore?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yards per game on offense
Pats 361.9
ratbirds 347.0

Yards per game rushing
ratbirds 170.1
Pats 159.6

Yards per game passing
Pats 202.1
ratbirds 176.9

Total offensive TDs
ratbirds- 26
Pats- 18

Ironically ratbirds offense isn't that much better than the Pats offense and they are a hyped up offensive juggernaut?
But our defense lately has been real bad.. and i think we can help the ratbirds increase their average offensive points and yardage.

Gilmore not playing and having possibly the worst run defense , not sure how we can stop Lamar and company.

And as for our offense lesser said the better. Would be thrilled if we win, but chances look remote. But the uncertainty and the fact that we are a massive underdog has me excited for the game . Who knows if some magic happens...

What if we had a 2007 giant like season... I know it's remote but still statistically possible.

Yards per game on offense
Pats 361.9
ratbirds 347.0

Yards per game rushing
ratbirds 170.1
Pats 159.6

Yards per game passing
Pats 202.1
ratbirds 176.9

Total offensive TDs
ratbirds- 26
Pats- 18

Ironically ratbirds offense isn't that much better than the Pats offense and they are a hyped up offensive juggernaut?
We are 28th in points. They are 8th. 8 more offensive TDs is a lot as that averages out to one more TD per game. Not to mention FGs. We simply don't get in scoring range as much as them.

Their defense is also number one in points allowed. We are 12. They have 10 turnovers, we have 15.

I think these stats help to explain the dominance beyond just the stats you provided.

The Ravens positive test is Iman Marshall who is already on IR. Makes sense there were no close contacts.

Pats best chance is if the ravens look at last week's tape and try and keep passing on us . As bad our secondary played. i dont know if lamar can throw like flacco. if he does, so be it.

Pats best bet is if the ravens bus breaks down near Logan airport!

Hopefully our defensive front 7 is a bit more stout (big ask), and Lamar is forced to pass more (their weakness) against our secondary (our strength if Gilmore returns).

If Cam's understanding of the offense continues and he can work through his reads a bit more, we might pull off an upset. The Ravens D is very good so we need to keep chewing up the clock like we did against the JETE.

Here’s last years debacle if you really wanna watch it.

Forgot how Marquise Brown is a weapon for that offense.

Last edited:
Run-first QB with unworldly athleticism, one would think: 'Perfect game for Uche-momma to match speed with speed."

Fat chance
Wheel out the Bentley
Oy vey

Hopefully our defensive front 7 is a bit more stout (big ask), and Lamar is forced to pass more (their weakness) against our secondary (our strength if Gilmore returns).

If Cam's understanding of the offense continues and he can work through his reads a bit more, we might pull off an upset. The Ravens D is very good so we need to keep chewing up the clock like we did against the JETE.
Gilmore sat our practice again yesterday. I am really wondering if he will play again this season.

Why is Gilmore injured? Didn't see him getting hurt in the game. Is this a phantom injury?

Why is Gilmore injured? Didn't see him getting hurt in the game. Is this a phantom injury?
He ran into a teammate during practice. We don't know for sure, but I'm imagining something along the lines of Welker vs Talib in that playoff game.

And we were missing a certain DPOY....I forget his name.....Steph Curry...something....
...who was playing- prior to his injury like he did when he was a Bill.

He ran into a teammate during practice. We don't know for sure, but I'm imagining something along the lines of Welker vs Talib in that playoff game.

Correct. It is a knee injury but he was back at practice today.

Yeah. Probably so. If we are serious about moving him in the off-season then just IR him.
If we were 8-0 i'd be singing a different tune but not this year. 2020 is about maintaining the culture, accumulating young assets & draft picks and having a ****ton of cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes