PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 Other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone noticing this huge media ballwashing of Rodgers for this mundane comment? Mostly because they can't ballwash him for his play lately.

Of course he's not wrong. But the reaction of people who are lauding and bowing to his feet over this is crazy.

Last edited:
Clearly your reading comprehension is a bit rusty yourself.

Once again, go re-read my previous post. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to type, especially on a messageboard where a numerous amount of our fans say and believe those sort of things everyday.

But please though, do quote me again so we can argue about this pointless drivel further....

My bad. I guess I am idiot. Wasn't the first time. Won't be the last.

On the deciding 4th down play at the end of the Houston@Cincy game:

If the WRs elbow hit the ground before the ball was knocked out, it would have been a completed pass and down by contact for a 1st down. So, it would not have been Houston's ball either way.

Anyone noticing this huge media ballwashing of Rodgers for this mundane comment? Mostly because they can't ballwash him for his play lately.

Of course he's not wrong. But the reaction of people who are lauding and bowing to his feet over this is crazy.

What did the fan say?

Our offense's gonna have to step up. Idk how they will be consistent without edelman. Ughhh

This is where we have to have deep belief in the Mantra "In Bill We Trust".

thechives-all-out-blitz-nfl-week-10-5.gif

I wouldn't say Of Course He's Not Wrong, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes