PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 Other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer you didn't throw a hissy fit when an alternative opinion to yours is presented Deus. Either way, if that's the way it's gotta be, then have a fine evening yourself. Happy to be outright at the #1.

I'm not throwing a hissy fit. I'm just not going to get into this with you. It's a waste of time, because you're insisting upon acting as if "pretty much" equals "exactly".

So, again, have a good night.

Not really. In both cases it came down to a final drive. The only real difference is a dropped INT by a Giants safety.

That and the fact that a 10.5 point underdog road team beat Cincy in their own stadium tonight........

....otherwise no real difference. ;)

Pats need to take care of business. Next 3 games are big.

That and the fact that a 10.5 point underdog road team beat cincy tonight........

....otherwise no real difference.

Patriots were 7.5 point favorites. Try again, though. It's really exciting watching people trying to "Gotcha!" by pretending 'pretty much' equals 'exactly', and then making crap arguments about it.

It would have been kind of sad if the texans lost that game. Their defense was outstanding for the most part

I was just watching Dalton on post game show and he alluded to comments made by JJ Watt and sounded very disappointed that JJ would make comments like that. Does anyone know what these comments were ?

I'm fairly certain you're the one framing here Deus. Did the Pats get lucky on the last drive? Sure. Did the Pats win? Yes. Did the Bengals get lucky on the last drive? No. Did the Bengals win? No. That's as straightforward as it comes.

Guess he is forgetting even after the dropped INT Giants had them 4th and 10. Pats literally gave them another chance to finish it and they couldn't

Patriots were 7.5 point favorites. Try again, though. It's really exciting watching people trying to "Gotcha!" by pretending 'pretty much' equals 'exactly', and then making crap arguments about it.

You're "pretty much" in prime form! :p

Guess he is forgetting even after the dropped INT Giants had them 4th and 10. Pats literally gave them another chance to finish it and they couldn't
I'm just not sure what Deus is getting at. It's not like he's a dumb poster, in fact, quite the opposite.

There's a significant difference between winning and losing. There always has been and there always will be.

I'm just not sure what Deus is getting at. It's not like he's a dumb poster, in fact, quite the opposite.

There's a significant difference between winning and losing. There always has been and there always will be.

Deus is in full contrarian mode tonight.

Winning on the road......

against a first place team........

with a patchwork OL, when your center is playing tackle.......

your #1 RB IR'ed the week previous........

your #1 WR knocked out in 1st quarter.......

your best defensive player out with the flu........

......is either "exactly" or "pretty much" like losing to a 10.5 point 3-5 underdog in your own stadium.

:DPRICELESS:D

Last edited:
I was just watching Dalton on post game show and he alluded to comments made by JJ Watt and sounded very disappointed that JJ would make comments like that. Does anyone know what these comments were ?

watt called dalton " the red ryder bb gun " think he's referring to the christmas story movie lol plus dalton's nickname is the red rocket.

great result tonight...bengals bungle in classic fashion!! they will lose to the cards next sunday night for sure.

sucks that jules is out though

I don't know what you guys are arguing about but I read a lot of "ifs" and "should haves". In reality ifs and should haves never happened so to base your arguments on them does not really prove a point.

Winning on the road......

against a first place team........

with a patchwork OL, when your center is playing tackle.......

your #1 RB IR'ed the week previous........

your #1 WR knocked out in 1st quarter.......

your best defensive player out with the flu........

......is either "exactly" or "pretty much" like losing to a 10.5 point 3-5 underdog in your own stadium.

Priceless.

Reading comprehension not a strong suit of yours, then, or do you just feel the need to keep trolling tonight?

lmfao! Dalton is not only a bad big game player, he's a sore loser! He's so pathetic! Can't even take a joke.

And uses the word integrity. Thanks goody! Now that word doesn't mean what it does anymore.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes