Pick Results: LAS: 3.5% at NE: 96.5%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Bradley

In the Starting Line-Up
Check article 42, subsection 15 of the NFL rule book that states if the Pats are the only 15-1 team in the AFC, they forfeit home field advantage and must play on the road Wild Card weekend.

Either my attempt of humor sucks or your reading comprehension does.
Your humor does. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on an internet message board where so many people actually believe that sort of thing.

FourierSeries

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Maybe, maybe not. We historically suck in Denver, no matter who the QB is (unless it's Tebow, who doesn't count).
Tebow was better in 2011 than Peyton has been this year. Not sure why that wouldn't count.

Also, we've taken some pretty bad teams into Denver in the past. Even with the injuries, this is probably the best team we will have taken there.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
image.jpeg

My Dearest Gen. Luck,

I have not received any correspondence from you since your grievous injury in the battle two weeks ago. Please my love reply to me soon! I have terrible news to report. Over here, Gen. O'Brien forces have defeated Gen. Lewis' forces in an epic clash. Gen. O'Briens' second in command Col. Watt verbally body slammed Gen. Lewis' second in command, Maj. Dalton. He said something to the effect of "We wanted to make the Red Rifle look like the Red Ryder BB gun". What a dastardly and ruthless thing to say!

I worry for your safety as Col. Watt I fear has the same in mind for you. Please, Gen, write to me as soon as possible so we can finally discuss whether you will be coming back home to me to recuperate.

With all my love,

Abigaile

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Your humor does. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on an internet message board where so many people actually believe that sort of thing.
But so does your reading comprehension since what I said that the league would find a way to have the Pats play on the road Wild Card weekend if they went 15-1 was clearly something that would never happen.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
Damn wish I didn't fall asleep and miss the second half. Huge win for us, Bengals drop a game to a team we play which can give us a boost in common opponents record.

Todd Bradley

In the Starting Line-Up
But so does your reading comprehension since what I said that the league would find a way to have the Pats play on the road Wild Card weekend if they went 15-1 was clearly something that would never happen.
Clearly your reading comprehension is a bit rusty yourself.

Once again, go re-read my previous post. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to type, especially on a messageboard where a numerous amount of our fans say and believe those sort of things everyday.

But please though, do quote me again so we can argue about this pointless drivel further....

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
Anyone noticing this huge media ballwashing of Rodgers for this mundane comment? Mostly because they can't ballwash him for his play lately.

Of course he's not wrong. But the reaction of people who are lauding and bowing to his feet over this is crazy.

Last edited:

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Clearly your reading comprehension is a bit rusty yourself.

Once again, go re-read my previous post. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to type, especially on a messageboard where a numerous amount of our fans say and believe those sort of things everyday.

But please though, do quote me again so we can argue about this pointless drivel further....
My bad. I guess I am idiot. Wasn't the first time. Won't be the last.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
On the deciding 4th down play at the end of the [email protected] game:

If the WRs elbow hit the ground before the ball was knocked out, it would have been a completed pass and down by contact for a 1st down. So, it would not have been Houston's ball either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.