PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 Other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our offense's gonna have to step up. Idk how they will be consistent without edelman. Ughhh

Not nearly as big as they were 24 hours ago. They can drop the Denver game and still be the 1-seed.

Yep. But no way they drop the Denver game. Honestly best case scenario is we get Peyton. They aren't beating us with a backup QB, let alone Peyton.

Yep. But no way they drop the Denver game. Honestly best case scenario is we get Peyton. They aren't beating us with a backup QB, let alone Peyton.

Maybe, maybe not. We historically suck in Denver, no matter who the QB is (unless it's Tebow, who doesn't count).

Check article 42, subsection 15 of the NFL rule book that states if the Pats are the only 15-1 team in the AFC, they forfeit home field advantage and must play on the road Wild Card weekend.

Either my attempt of humor sucks or your reading comprehension does.

Your humor does. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on an internet message board where so many people actually believe that sort of thing.

Maybe, maybe not. We historically suck in Denver, no matter who the QB is (unless it's Tebow, who doesn't count).

Tebow was better in 2011 than Peyton has been this year. Not sure why that wouldn't count.

Also, we've taken some pretty bad teams into Denver in the past. Even with the injuries, this is probably the best team we will have taken there.

image.jpeg

My Dearest Gen. Luck,

I have not received any correspondence from you since your grievous injury in the battle two weeks ago. Please my love reply to me soon! I have terrible news to report. Over here, Gen. O'Brien forces have defeated Gen. Lewis' forces in an epic clash. Gen. O'Briens' second in command Col. Watt verbally body slammed Gen. Lewis' second in command, Maj. Dalton. He said something to the effect of "We wanted to make the Red Rifle look like the Red Ryder BB gun". What a dastardly and ruthless thing to say!

I worry for your safety as Col. Watt I fear has the same in mind for you. Please, Gen, write to me as soon as possible so we can finally discuss whether you will be coming back home to me to recuperate.

With all my love,

Abigaile

Your humor does. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on an internet message board where so many people actually believe that sort of thing.

But so does your reading comprehension since what I said that the league would find a way to have the Pats play on the road Wild Card weekend if they went 15-1 was clearly something that would never happen.

Damn wish I didn't fall asleep and miss the second half. Huge win for us, Bengals drop a game to a team we play which can give us a boost in common opponents record.

right now, the road to the Super Bowl runs through Foxborough (again)

LOL. The Bengals lost? I didn't bother watching. I didn't even bother checking up on the score. I had it circled as another win for the Bengals but I'll take it :)

But so does your reading comprehension since what I said that the league would find a way to have the Pats play on the road Wild Card weekend if they went 15-1 was clearly something that would never happen.

Clearly your reading comprehension is a bit rusty yourself.

Once again, go re-read my previous post. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to type, especially on a messageboard where a numerous amount of our fans say and believe those sort of things everyday.

But please though, do quote me again so we can argue about this pointless drivel further....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes