PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather update for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
@#$@!#$, now they're calling for a high near 40, but with rain.
Noy sure where u are getting 40.....the 4 Boston stations are having the day as SNOW to rain....the highs of the day..low 30s...one has 36 the other 38...SNOW coming in turning to rain..MAYBE there are variations for the south near RI...but we shall see...

From the 4 Boston stations

19-33 AM snow PM mix
24-35 AM snow PM mix
21-34 snow/mix/rain
15-36 snow/rain

regardless of the weather,sunday the pats have to do something they havent done all season. win 3 game in a row

Consider it done, on their way to 8 in a row!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know this Patriot Team was a mudder?:confused: Be careful what you wish for people...have Moss - Gaffney and especially Ben Dropalotson proven that they can catch consistently in inclement weather?:confused:

Last edited:
Hmmm this bad weather has me leaning toward not starting Warner in my fanatasy championship game. I really could use the $ and our secondary does give it up. Any thoughts on him vs Farve and Schaub this week.

I just remember when Warner was in NY he was a turnover machine in cold weather but that was a lousy team all around.

Wasn't the weather crappy when Warner turned the ball over 6 or so times against the Jets earlier this year? I believe it was wet and he had a lot of trouble holding onto the ball, even with the gloves on. I could be wrong though.

Hmmm this bad weather has me leaning toward not starting Warner in my fanatasy championship game. I really could use the $ and our secondary does give it up. Any thoughts on him vs Farve and Schaub this week.

I just remember when Warner was in NY he was a turnover machine in cold weather but that was a lousy team all around.

I totally tanked in my FF league, but I'd still take Schaub or Warner over Favre this weekend. Bad weather everywhere and no 40 year-old man likes the cold.

4 Boston and 2 Providence
20-34 snow then rain/mix
20-34 AM snow/PM mix
20-34 AM snow/PM Mix
15-34 snow

19-39 mix
24-36 snow/mixed

I'm also in a fantasy football QB predicament this week. I have Cassel and Shaun Hill (@ STL). Really tough to bench Cassel as last 2 times I benched him he averaged like 40 points but Hill is in a dome playing a bad defense.

Hopefully the FOX pregame show will offer shots of Foxboro before 1 pm when I can still put Hill in if it's really bad out there.

I have both Warner and Cassel on my fantasy team.

I'm going with Cassel this week. ;)

The trend is upward in the temps toward the south...where Foxboro is...still snow/mixed...not great..esp cold rain and sleet...
4 Boston stations 2 Prov

15-30 snow/mix
19-32 Snow AM mix PM
20-34 Rain
22-33 snow/rain

22-36 snow to rain
20-36 mix

Last edited:
Sat AM.....and these are the 4 for Boston 2 for Providence look at the highs of the day...downward from the forecasts of the last few days...36 the hihest of them...more snow than ran maybe more mixed. Not at all bad for the Cards..no??

15-30 snow
16-32 snow/mix
18-34 snow/mix
22-33 snow/mix

22-36 snow/rain
22-33 snow/mix

BUFFALO Weather update for NEXT Sunday

BTW...Buffalo looks like there will be snow showers in the 10 day forecast...but what is NOT good..is that Sunday looks like will be the third day of a storm...so they might have a long trek to get there...

Re: BUFFALO Weather update for NEXT Sunday

BTW...Buffalo looks like there will be snow showers in the 10 day forecast...but what is NOT good..is that Sunday looks like will be the third day of a storm...so they might have a long trek to get there...

What? Are they gonna walk? :singing:

13 is a pretty good high temp...I loved Sporano's comments...about practicing in the cold...if we could have. THIS might make it a closer game...

"...including practicing with balls soaked in ice water."

That's one tough dude. :eek:

I have both Warner and Cassel on my fantasy team.

I'm going with Cassel this week. ;)

You think we're safe with Cassel or should I go with Hill in the dome? I know it was pretty bad in Oakland last week and he still had a big game, but this weather looks even worse.

Re: BUFFALO Weather update for NEXT Sunday

What? Are they gonna walk? :singing:
Well...Buffalo storms CAN BE brutal...worst case is probably flying partly and bussed in. And there have been times when the city is basically shut down. I am sure there are those from Buffalo that have many stories about how bad it can get. Seeing three days in a row of snow on a 10 day forecast is NEVER good for that area. Walk?? Of course not..but no way would they be able to fly right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore