PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather for Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nice thing is it looks like it won't be quite as cold as originally forecast.

I've never left a game early in nearly 20 years regardless of score, weather, illness or random disaster. Including preseason games. I'm odd that way.

You're odd in many ways.

:D

Last edited:
windy great news!!! a huge advantage for Broncos!! we're gonna open can of whoop ass on your team and humiliate the Patriots on national tv. We have nothing to lose!!!

Go Broncos baby!

brb going tebowing

Last edited:
windy great news!!! a huge advantage for Broncos!! we're gonna open can of whoop ass on your team and humiliate the Patriots on national tv. We have nothing to lose!!!

Go Broncos baby!

brb going tebowing

Neither do we jackass, it's a one game season.

Re: Possible Snow for the Pats game!

For the record. I am not a meteorologist yet. I am going to college and majoring in meteorology. I am a weather nut on top of being a die hard patriots fan. I have been tracking this possible snow storm for a little over a week. Models have been showing snow and then the next run no snow,
but the majority of models are showing snow.

The freezing line is the bold blue line. It looks like it will be in the mid to upper 20's which means the snow ratio will be greater. If its mid 20's expect a 15:1 ratio for snow meaning for every inch of liquid precipation will equal to 15 inches of snow. Which means this map is showing 4-8 inches with 15:1 ratios for Foxboro, MA with light winds 0-15 mph winds.

I will keep you guys updated.

[/url]

I used the 0z GFS because that model is the most updated for this time.

Nice try, but don't quit your day job. Thanks anyway. Go Pats!

7-Day Forecast for Latitude 42.06°N and Longitude 71.26°W

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Br00ncosFan

Go Broncos baby!

brb going tebowing

um, yeah, you have a playoff game to lose, same as us.
Lets see how Tebows dying quail does in the wind, he may end up with under 50 yards passing if its windy.

Broncos fans are serious misguided. They still consider Elway a top 5 all time QB and the more I look it at it the more I doubt he is even top 10.

Tebow barely beat Miami and barely beat the Bears, he was good vs. Pitt but still completed less than 50% of his passes. Stop the madness. Can they win, of course. But to talk smack about it is crazy.

Denver fans are simply dumb

Any team can win, but to be excited that your warm weather QB, who has played 1 game in temperatures below 40, and got completely destroyed in that game, is going to play in temperatures in the lower 20's with some wind. Against a QB who has made his living winning games in winter conditions probably shows a lack of common sense.

Any team can win, but to be excited that your warm weather QB, who has played 1 game in temperatures below 40, and got completely destroyed in that game, is going to play in temperatures in the lower 20's with some wind. Against a QB who has made his living winning games in winter conditions probably shows a lack of common sense.

Bingo!!! Plus their OL whom they ran behind to get all those yards at home in game one is out!!! Decker is out. Chung and Spikes should be back. We must win!!!

NFL Network just reported 25 MPH winds for game time.

hell yeah!!!!!!!! poor Brady!!!

Pretty sure there was similar weather when the Pats played the Bears last season.

Poor Brady indeed

Ahh here it is

Hopefully we don't have a similar performance, or the Pats will be headed into another early offseason.

Broncos doesnt give up 26 pts in 2nd quarter. Bears had a few turnovers in the 2nd quarter

Excellent points.

The Broncos doesnt turn the ball over.

Ever.

You really should learn more about a player's history before posting a statement that makes you look like an ignorant fool! :cool:

You really should learn more about a player's history before posting a statement that makes you look like an ignorant fool! :cool:

I have mixed feelings about the whether

The possible good news: Chances are the secondary won't be under attack by long balls because of the wind

The possible bad news: the wind could slow the brady offense down and cause this game to be closer than what it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes