PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Heat and Jimmy Butler.

1) The current version of the NBA is so watered down that there are stiffs playing in every game.
2) Same answer

Now my question.
Wasn't the last play by Butler a double dribble? It looked like he was dribbling along, put both hands on the ball and then took another dribble to get off his 3 pointer.
No way, pal. Impossible.

1) The current version of the NBA is so watered down that there are stiffs playing in every game.
2) Same answer

Now my question.
Wasn't the last play by Butler a double dribble? It looked like he was dribbling along, put both hands on the ball and then took another dribble to get off his 3 pointer.
I think they decided since he was fumbling it it wasn't

Well, here we go. You had to figure coming down from 3-0 would require one crazy game, and that happened. Now just to close it out.

The thing is, you can't predict ANYTHING with this team. They can pull off the comeback, or they could fall off the stage now that everybody expects it. Down 18 at halftime. Who the hell knows.

I'd love a Celtics blowout ofc, but wouldn't bet on anything. Just one ask--please Celtics, if you're winning by 10 with 4 minutes left, don't play the stall ball that makes leads vanish. Just stay in your offense. Please?

Where can I find the O/U on how many more wins the Cs get this postseason?

Well, here we go. You had to figure coming down from 3-0 would require one crazy game, and that happened. Now just to close it out.

The thing is, you can't predict ANYTHING with this team. They can pull off the comeback, or they could fall off the stage now that everybody expects it. Down 18 at halftime. Who the hell knows.

I'd love a Celtics blowout ofc, but wouldn't bet on anything. Just one ask--please Celtics, if you're winning by 10 with 4 minutes left, don't play the stall ball that makes leads vanish. Just stay in your offense. Please?
That or don't go 0 for 11 shooting, they make one or two of those shots and it's an easier win.

That or don't go 0 for 11 shooting, they make one or two of those shots and it's an easier win.
For sure. They're related too--they do this stupid thing in crunch time where they walk it up and don't start doing anything until there's like 8 seconds left. Then somebody heaves up a bad shot. It's like playing a prevent defense.

Pretty sure this is one of you guys, so just remember to keep it going.

Brogdon says he's ready to go tonight. I hope he's not rushing back. One or two airballs, which he has been throwing up shows he's not 100 percent. I also, have no idea how quickly elbow injuries heal. But, then again, there is no limit to what I have no idea about.

Celts in 7. Sorry @Kontradiction

Brogdon says he's ready to go tonight. I hope he's not rushing back. One or two airballs, which he has been throwing up shows he's not 100 percent. I also, have no idea how quickly elbow injuries heal. But, then again, there is no limit to what I have no idea about.

Celts in 7. Sorry @Kontradiction
I think it’s over. You guys love to bash Horford, and I can see why he would piss you off, but he’s been a big part of slowing Jimmy down. Bam is too soft to lower his shoulder through Williams as well. We shot lights out from 3 in Game 6 and still couldn’t hit a layup if our lives depended on it. I’m just happy we pushed the Celtics to 7 and had a chance to close it out with how short-handed this team is.

Derrick White should just embrace baldness

I think it’s over. You guys love to bash Horford, and I can see why he would piss you off, but he’s been a big part of slowing Jimmy down. Bam is too soft to lower his shoulder through Williams as well. We shot lights out from 3 in Game 6 and still couldn’t hit a layup if our lives depended on it. I’m just happy we pushed the Celtics to 7 and had a chance to close it out with how short-handed this team is.

If the Cs win, I won’t be calling the Heat chokers. Heat were favored by 1 pt in G4 and underdogs in all their other closeout games. Cs were still only +300 or so down 3-0. Fact is he Cs are the “better” team objectively…the Cs can’t figure out how to be better than the sum of their parts and their goal is to be equal to the sum. The Heat are always better than the sum. It’s a strange dynamic. The series has been flat out weird, especially last game, looking at all those outliers at the same time. I’d say the Heat probably win before G7 with Herro but Martin, Vincent, Robinson all frying us anyway.

The ball does not want to go in the hoop thingy

Celtics are WAY overhyped. You can't be going Ray Lewis and make 3s. Settle the hell down.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back