PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Billdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get people talking about this game when they are trying to talk the jills up and bring up "Pats opponents are a combined 0-9".

jills opponents are a combined 1-8 (the 1 win being the giants who should have lost that game if Arians wasn't an idiot)

Pats have all been blowouts and the jills needed 2 4th qtr comebacks in 2 of their wins.

Just an absolutely idiotic talking point. Knock the Pats for not playing anyone yet that's the same case for the jills using their logic.

Last edited:
I said hope we get a pass rush in this game. I know the pass rush has been good. I think they’re bringing Bennett slowly so he can a lot left come january. Idk about the bills when it comes to pass blocking. I know they can run it effectively.

Patriots have too many pass rushers for the Bills to keep Allen clean. They can only hope his hoodini acts will work. if not at least 2 fumbles

I really don't get people talking about this game when they are trying to talk the jills up and bring up "Pats opponents are a combined 0-9".

jills opponents are a combined 1-8 (the 1 win being the giants who should have lost that game if Arians wasn't an idiot)

Pats have all been blowouts and the jills needed 2 4th qtr comebacks in 2 of their wins.

Just an absolutely idiotic talking point. Knock the Pats for not playing anyone yet that's the same case for the jills using their logic.
The Media wants the Bills to win so badly - and they've succeeded in raising those poor Billdos fans hopes again. I almost feel bad. Almost. Then I remember the 80s and 90s. **** em.

If JC jackson steps up his game this secondary could be like the legion of boom
What?

That secondary had 1 cover guy, 2 if you think Earl Thomas was elite. The Patriots run out 5 and 6 on any given play.

What?

That secondary had 1 cover guy, 2 if you think Earl Thomas was elite. The Patriots run out 5 and 6 on any given play.

I'm saying it was a super elite DB group. Byron Maxwell played extremely well and the other 3 were All Pros.

If JC jackson steps up his game this secondary could be like the legion of boom
So far it has been SIGNIFICANTLY better.

Was Newhouse actually ill or was he just puking from the effort of playing a full NFL game having just walked in from the street?

Was Newhouse actually ill or was he just puking from the effort of playing a full NFL game having just walked in from the street?
He’s been a very pleasant surprise IMO. If he can hold up without being in shape, he could be a find given the circumstances.

are you implying there hasn't been one?

defense has 13 sacks, 20 pressures and 16 qb hits through 3 games, that's 49 times on 121 dropbacks the defense has gotten a pass rush on the opposing qb.

would be absolutely laughable to say there hasn't been a pass rush.

now add in the fact that Josh Allen is the 2nd most pressured qb

EFVNylFWwAM6pQG
The thing that pops out to me in this graphic is that the LIMITED percentage of pressures Brady has had given the OL issues we've had, though the quality of the competition should be noted, But that being said, the Steeler and Jets were both SUPPOSED to have very good DL's

A bit surprised at the Allen figures since the Bills spent a lot of assets improving their OL

The thing that pops out to me in this graphic is that the LIMITED percentage of pressures Brady has had given the OL issues we've had, though the quality of the competition should be noted, But that being said, the Steeler and Jets were both SUPPOSED to have very good DL's

A bit surprised at the Allen figures since the Bills spent a lot of assets improving their OL
Thats bc QBs are more/as responsible for some of those stats as the OL protecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back