PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re onto Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss projects Gordon to be inactive tmw:

Reiss projects Gordon to be inactive tmw:

That’s extremely disappointing. Unless the hamstring is that bad, I don’t see why they can’t give him 20-25% of the offensive snaps and limit the option route concepts.

WRs will struggle to get 100 yards between them. Pressure on Gronk and White.

Ugh. Not good, we need him out there.

They need mcD and Brady much more IMO :cool:

As I posted already... At the risk of looking ahead...(but 2 games in 4 days kinda forces you to do it).

Sucks but I think they’ll hold Gordon back and have him and JE return week 5, just a gut feeling after seeing Reiss’ Report.

At the risk of looking ahead...(but 2 games in 4 days kinda forces you to do it).

That's probably the strategy here- next week is a two game plan. If Gordon plays on Thursday and for some reason gets dinged up or tweaks his hamstring, he has 10 days to bounce back. If he tweaks something tomorrow, he's out for Thursday.

Having Edelman return on Thursday night is a blessing for us, I think- he'll bring a lot of energy with him.

But the more I think about it, the more I think Gordon will be active tomorrow for just a handful of snaps (assuming he is close to 100%).

That's probably the strategy here- next week is a two game plan. If Gordon plays on Thursday and for some reason gets dinged up or tweaks his hamstring, he has 10 days to bounce back. If he tweaks something tomorrow, he's out for Thursday.

Having Edelman return on Thursday night is a blessing for us, I think- he'll bring a lot of energy with him.

But the more I think about it, the more I think Gordon will be active tomorrow for just a handful of snaps (assuming he is close to 100%).

That's possible. But then you lose the surprise factor. Give him more reps in practice then you have a real good chance he will be closer to 100% effective. Especially adding Edelman in the same game. We shall see:cool:

By the time McDaniels stops screwing around with establishing a running game,
Miami will have a 21-3 lead.

Sucks but I think they’ll hold Gordon back and have him and JE return week 5, just a gut feeling after seeing Reiss’ Report.
Oh you missed my report..? Posted Sept 21:

Stretch... High step... stretch ... Backpedal... stretch ... Test it,. Stretch. .. hydrate .. massage from Alex... Stretch .. catch some balls... Practice cutting.. catch some more balls.. run some routes... Hydrate

Repeat.

Don't think he plays against Detroit.. why rush it?; best time would be on Thursday game oct.4.. week 5. IMO.

Actually, for some posters here, if the Pats lose it's the players' fault but if they win the credit goes to Belichick.

It is usually really the other way around here. People go out of their way to not give any credit to the coaching staff but blame them for every single thing that goes wrong.

That would be another Cluster F*** to add to Bills resume lately.

?? Is he now responsible for hamstrings and the speed at which they are healing ?

?? Is he now responsible for hamstrings and the speed at which they are healing ?

Why is he trading for a injured player that can’t help now when your offense is struggling?

In some people’s eyes Bill can do no wrong.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference