PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION WCGT Browns @ Steelers

Taking over 6:30 off the clock and getting 3 should be enough

i think 16 pts with 5 min is enough.. i hope

That was big. Killed a lot of clock and now pitt needs to 2 tds 2 conversions just to tie.

Taking over 6:30 off the clock and getting 3 should be enough
Yeah doesn’t seem like there’s enough time for Pittsburgh to score two 2-pt converted TDs in 4 and a half minutes

What would the networks perceive as the most desirable SB match-up, Bucs/KC?
In order...

KC/Bucs if the NFL wants casual fans to watch the most. Brady pulls numbers. Also it would be the old GOAT vs a guy trying to be the new GOAT.
KC/GB is 2nd. Rodgers vs Mahomes would be easily to sell. GB is a well loved team.
KC/Saints is a fairly distant 3rd, but if they play up the Brees retirement angle it wouldn't be bad to sell.

After that there is a fairly massive drop off. No one really cares if the LAR are in. So it would probably be Ravens with the same teams in order, in the NFL. Lamar is a draw but not the way Mahomes is. It wouldn't be bad.

The NFL doesn't want: LAR, CLV or BUF, Though BUF is well ahead of the other teams as they have exciting offensive players, but they are small market. CLV has a bigger market but not headliners. LAR isn't good. There is hurt and no headliners, and as much as they want to grow the LA market, they just don't care.

I think Ben only needs 9 more pass attempts to tie Steve Young’s single game playoff record of 65
So he has his motivation for the next 4 minutes.

I think Ben only needs 9 more pass attempts to tie Steve Young’s single game playoff record of 65
I'm sure Ben will mention it at his post-game PC.

Mayfield made some very clutch throws on that drive. He’s pretty deadly out of PA. If I’m the Browns, I try to trade the defecation artist in the offseason and either look to the draft or FA. Mayfield has been a better QB without him. Both this year and in 2018.

Steelers with terrible clock management here. Going to be sad to see Ben leave.

One last request, can somebody light up Smith Douchester and/or Ebron

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
Good old Ben, never saw the inverted robber.

One more time.. an ode to Big Ben:

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling,
From glen to glen and down the mountain side;
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling;
It's you, it's you must go, and I must bide.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back