PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watson won’t be activated - he is now a Free Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot agree to trading Edelman on grounds as I will go straight to Hell where my soul is stuck with burning hot spears and listen to Baby Shark on an endless loop for 1000 years .
If we trade Edelman almost guarantee Tom Retires.

I cannot agree to trading Edelman on grounds as I will go straight to Hell where my soul is stuck with burning hot spears and listen to Baby Shark on an endless loop for 1000 years .

Sorry :oops: I wrote that wrong I meant an off-season acquisition for Diggs. Edelman is my favorite player on the Pats.

They didn't need to clear roof for Eifert.

Sanders is a pipe dream.

If they add anyone, they should focus on Diggs. The problem is that they need to make more adjustments to the cap while also giving him an extension to make it work.

Why do people keep mentioning Sanders? He's 32 with a 10.5M salary and in the final year of his contract.

Thank you. I thought I was in crazy town with all this Sanders talk.

Sheesh, we better mail it in this year, be huge if we retain DMac and KVN I see us losing Collins/Shelton/Thuney.

I thought DMac was in it for one more year. KVN is a player Jamie Collins might be one of those players who plays well for a certain Team ie... *Flying Elvis*.

This release is all about Gronk. Why is he training otherwise?
So he can start his new career as a network broadcaster.

Who’s next?

Dumb take by Daniels. No one expects everyone in training camp to make the team. Cutting the correct people is also a 'hit' not a 'miss'.

Do we think that's Mcdaniels offense?
Or is it Brady's demands and expectations?
I think it's both. Brady's the GOAT, but I think he also has a bit too quick a trigger finger on giving up on receivers.

I don't see many misses on that list.
AB is a huge miss because of the financial ramifications of being cut.

The rest were fliers.

Wow this seems so logical love O.J. Howard when he came out still very young and on a Rookie Contract. He's from Bama too I am sure BB is familiar he would be an INSTANT Up Grade in this Offense.

Could you explain why you think that Tampa is considering trading him when he seems to be a big part of their offense when healthy?

Sheesh, we better mail it in this year, be huge if we retain DMac and KVN I see us losing Collins/Shelton/Thuney.

The only one of those I see us 100% keeping is KVN, in all honesty. I wouldn't be surprised to see DMac call it a career especially if we win.

Shelton, isn't going to command a lot and I think he finally feels comfortable here the way that Vince did in his 2nd year. I could see Shelton staying.

Thuney is gone. The Pats prepared for it with Cajuste and Froholdt. Picking up Eluemenor was also about next year. Some team is going to give him 15M/year.

The only one of those I see us 100% keeping is KVN, in all honesty. I wouldn't be surprised to see DMac call it a career especially if we win.

Shelton, isn't going to command a lot and I think he finally feels comfortable here the way that Vince did in his 2nd year. I could see Shelton staying.

Thuney is gone. The Pats prepared for it with Cajuste and Froholdt. Picking up Eluemenor was also about next year. Some team is going to give him 15M/year.

Gonna miss Thuney hasn't missed a game or beat since he's been here what a steal for a 3rd rounder.

Could you explain why you think that Tampa is considering trading him when he seems to be a big part of their offense when healthy?
Because everyone wants to help the Patriots

Who’s next?

That large list of veterans not making it may be why some other vets don't want to come to NE. Similar things happened last year.

I get the cap savings and all, but to say there is no room on the roster when team has 3 QBs, 2 kickers, a bunch of ST guys, doesn't pass the smell test.

Brady has 59% completion inside RZ with 4 TD to 2 INT against mainly below avg teams. I have to believe Watson would have provided a large good hand target in the EZ.

It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe