PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Tom's jersey stolen or not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone from the orginization took it and wanted to present it to Brady in a special way? Just a theory.

Whatever. Hope it pays for college for someone's kids.

Tough now. This is a national story. Someone trying to sell it off would risk exposing themself.

Maybe someone from the orginization took it and wanted to present it to Brady in a special way? Just a theory.

Stop and think about that for a minute. If someone did that, don't you think they'd tell Brady to prevent the police getting involved? That's right. The police are involved.

Stop and think about that for a minute. If someone did that, don't you think they'd tell Brady to prevent the police getting involved? That's right. The police are involved.

Yep you're right. I missed that part.

I consider this plausible at first, but now I am not so sure. I mean, we have a major law enforcement undertaking underway. If that was the case, they would have come clean already.

I just hope the person gets caught, Tom gets the jersey, and it wasn't a member of the Patriots family.

The best would be the league said they wanted it for the Hall of Fame or some other purpose and it vanished right into Giselle's purse.

We know that there were only certain people in the locker room when it happened, security, Pats players, Pats employees and League employees.......I think I know where I would look first.......

Mrs. RW said the very same thing.

I think there is something to that theory.
We already know there were league employees that were selling footballs so it isn't a stretch to think they would steal the game jersey. The fact it happened before, after SB49 is pretty compelling. I hope there is video from the locker room, security tapes...
They caught somebody stealing from players in Philly a few years ago using hidden security cameras in the locker room.. Whether they activate them when people are changing, who knows? I'm betting there is film.....

We know that there were only certain people in the locker room when it happened, security, Pats players, Pats employees and League employees.......I think I know where I would look first.......
Someone is going to look awfully silly, so I sure as heck hope it's the league and not the team.

We already know there were league employees that were selling footballs so it isn't a stretch to think they would steal the game jersey. The fact it happened before, after SB49 is pretty compelling. I hope there is video from the locker room, security tapes...
They caught somebody stealing from players in Philly a few years ago using hidden security cameras in the locker room.. Whether they activate them when people are changing, who knows? I'm betting there is film.....

...if not overwhelming.

We have one for the thumb, thank you. We need to start on the other hand job. OK, kinda wordy.
How about: GOODELL EATS D***KS!! WE WANT SIX!!

:)

What does this have to do with Tom Brady's stolen jersey?

Also, are there any updates to the story?

That's the thing, how can it be worth anything to somebody who stole it? Do you have to advertise it. And who would want to pay that much money for something you can't show people. At this point it's stolen and illegal. So it's basically worthless. IMO
Much, if not most, of stolen art ends up in private vaults of the über rich. Where do you think the $500,000,000++ worth of paintings and objects from the Gardner heist ended up? Of course, there is the ultimate "five finger discount," but I imagine that there are those who would pay $60 or $70 million for the Vermeer, which would be valued at $200,000,000 if it were sold openly, even if they can only show it to a handful of people. Even if the thieves "only" ended up with half the final "take," it's not bad for a night's work if you have no ethics.

So, is there some cretin who would pay $100,000 for the Brady SB LI Jersey, which has been valued at $500,000? And is there somebody who'd be happy with $50,000 in their pocket, after the split with the Fence, for grabbing it? Yes, I'm afraid so. Don't ask me to explain either.

Goodell, Kensil, and Pash had it lifted. Then they paid some prostitutes to urinate all over it.

Sadly they actually made a profit by charging Rex an exorbitant amount to suck her toes...

If someone stole it they more than likely will have to hide it. They certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to show it or sell it would they? So why steal it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back