PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wanted: Playmakers

...It should also be noted that Harvey Langi will be back next year and he will likely play a similar role I imagine.
A role similar to...Ninkovich...or to Nwuosu?

Because I see Langi, if he is recovered enough from his injuries I hope, as more of an in-the-box type of defender who makes Elandon Roberts unnecessary, whereas Nwuosu seems more of a Marquis Flowers understudy (or replacement if he is not re-signed). Langi, Ninkovich, and Nwuosu all seem to have somewhat different and complementary skillsets.

A role similar to...Ninkovich...or to Nwuosu?

Because I see Langi, if he is recovered enough from his injuries I hope, as more of an in-the-box type of defender who makes Elandon Roberts unnecessary, whereas Nwuosu seems more of a Marquis Flowers understudy (or replacement if he is not re-signed). Langi, Ninkovich, and Nwuosu all seem to have somewhat different and complementary skillsets.

I see Langi who could play both in the middle and on the edge at times. I see Nwosu as someone who can drop and rush and hold the edge. They’re not exactly the same, but could be interchangeable.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back