PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wanna buy your favorite Patriot Rookie’s Jersey ? Ummm, you might wanna wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could also be a woman who may be a pre-teen FBI agent masquerading as a 32 year old man. And I’m a slut.

Look are you dtf or what I got lots of irons in the fire so don't waste my time.

I could also be a woman who may be a pre-teen FBI agent masquerading as a 32 year old man. And I’m a slut.

Oh you're like my Canadian girlfriend that I met at camp but you can't meet her because she lives in Canada sorry

I don't have much stuff left. I gave it all to my kids except for the lucky sweatshirt, the one with a better playoff winning % than Brady. It's a Browns' sweatshirt that I got in Cleveland in 2000, a horrible Pats loss in BB's return to Cleveland.

. . . I think I'm in the wrong thread. o_O

View attachment 20823View attachment 20824
You, uh...when you bought the team, you decided to keep the replacement logo and uniforms, which were not popular with long time fans, and really...honestly I find aesthetically abhorrent...and which are pretty much insulting to all of the players, coaches and fans who supported and rooted for the team for thirty-three years...Uh, I've seen a letter you wrote in which you say "I too prefer the old logo"...

Robert, can you explain why the Patriots have looked the way they look for a quarter century now?

"Well, I'm the boss. What I say goes. I agreed that it was time for a change, a fresh start. We decided to move on to the future."

So...are you expecting that apology from the NFL for the deflated balls mega scandal anytime soon?

patriot-blog.jpg

For me it’s Brady, Gronk and Ty Law. The rule is, if you are going to get a jersey, always buy jerseys of good players that will be life-long Patriots. Otherwise you’ll end up being a Jets fan who burns jerseys every year.

Agreed, I still rock my Bruschi jersey on gamedays.

If only you were a morbidly obese pre-teen I'd be slaughtering your inbox right now with **** pics.

I'm truly conflicted...the next twenty years on a couch with a Freudian psychiatrist...or the same in a level 5 federal penitentiary designed for sexual predators...turn yourself in.

I'm truly conflicted...the next twenty years on a couch with a Freudian psychiatrist...or the same in a level 5 federal penitentiary designed for sexual predators...turn yourself in.

I think I'd do just fine in prison. You people are too worried about taking a ****, just do some stretches before you have to go in, it's nbd.

I think I'd do just fine in prison. You people are too worried about taking a ****, just do some stretches before you have to go in, it's nbd.
I think you'd be looking exactly like your avatar in about a week although a week's a stretch.

Danny Ettling wearing #58 as a QB is a lot odd, but then there is Sony Michel with a #51... otoh easy to figure out who is who, as the numbers are so distinctive..

I'm not a pre-teen or a morbidly obese middle-aged dork so I don't buy jerseys anymore. If I did, I especially wouldn't buy them for this team for anyone outside of Brady.

I feel the same way. I gave my throwback Brady Jersey away to my cousin’s kid. I love my white away Edelman jersey, but I feel like it has problems bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes